Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 116 reviews
on March 22, 2017
thanks these worked great!
review image
on October 26, 2012
This flower girl basket is pretty sturdy and a little larger than some of the others that I've seen. This was desirable for me because the flower girls in my wedding are a little older, and it seems that most baskets are designed for toddlers. I spiced the plain white basket up by adding burgundy ribbon over some of the white and charms at the bows. It was a great basket for the price and gave me something that I could easily personalize. You could get away with the plain white if you wanted too, but it's easy to add your wedding colors and make it spectacular.
on July 1, 2016
Very cute! Good quality for the price. My flower girl used it and she is almost 4
review image review image
on November 23, 2015
at first when i saw it i was curious that petals would fall out from the sides... but to my surprise it got the job done.. she had a little left. and dump it out at the top of the isle... such a cutie
on July 6, 2013
Not sure what is "large" about this basket. I don't mind the size for my wedding but was definitely smaller than I anticipated. The bow was easily removed with no scissors, just a quick tug. It was barely hot-glued on. Luckily, I was planning on changing out the ribbon on the basket anyway for my own DIY project. The basket worked for these purposes, but I wouldn't purchase it unless you plan on snazzing it up a bit after you get it (at least doing some additional work to make sure it stays together).
on March 4, 2017
I was looking for a bigger basket than usual since my flower girl is 7 years old. This was perfect! It's dainty and cute- and still will hold a lot of petals for her to go crazy at our wedding!

Can't wait to see her using it down the aisle.
on July 3, 2014
I have looked everywhere to find flower girl baskets that were not itty bitty ad its nearly impossible to find. I saw these and as they are uniquely shaped I figured they would bring a little more to the wedding. When they arrived on time and perfect condition I showed them to my girls and they loved them. Due to the design of having the sides at an angle it will be easier for them to reach in and get the flowers out. Would recommend to all.
on September 15, 2014
Great basket. I added more ribbons and flowers to have it match wedding, perfect size for a 5-8 year old. Not the itty bitty little ones that don't hold anything. Would buy again.
on January 30, 2017
Perfect for my flower girl! She is 7 and I wanted her to have a basket that wasn't super tiny. It was very beautiful and exactly what I wanted.
on May 10, 2016
This basket was perfect for a flower girl who was older than the usual 5 year old or so. It's big enough not to look awkward. We added silk flowers to the sides to match the theme of the wedding.