3-Year Auto Accessories Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Lilliput 7-inch LCD monitor with HDMI, YPbPr interface, dedicated high-definition video camera
|Price:||$128.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- This is the newest 2010 model of 7 inches DAYLIGHT widescreen 16:9 HDMI YPbPr High quality TFT LCD car monitor with an extra high brightness of 450cd/m2 instead of the normal 250cd/m2. Its screen display is perfect to watch under daylight for viewing DVD movies, playing video games and connecting to computers, laptops and GPS.
- It features HDMI High Definition Multimedia Interface with wide viewing angles, Multi-size display and more.
- Besides, it provides BNC twist-on plugs to ensure fixed connection to any input sources.
- This monitor is universal and can be installed, used in all cars, ships and anywhere in the world!
- battery life: 2.5 hours (Turn on on/off button before battery charging)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
-HDMI & YPbPr inputs;
-With HDMI input, connecting directly to PC, as a Personal Computer;
-With YPbPr & AV inputs, connecting directly to DVD player, as a car entertainment system; LCD 16:9 Aspect Ratio with Max. 1920 x 1080 pixels, good for application for full HD Video Camera in CCTV Monitoring and Making Movies.
-Panel Size :7" 16:9 TFT LCD
-Resolution :800 × 480, up to 1920 × 1080
-Extra High Brightness :450cd/m2
-Viewing Angle:120 degree/ 140 degree(H/V)
-Input Voltage:DC 12V
-Input Signal:HDMI, YPbPr, Video x 2, Audio x 1
-Battery: 2200mAh / 7.4V (built-in)
-Battery life: 2.5 hours (Turn on on/off button before battery charging)
-Current: 650mA (1.2A when charging)
-Standby Current: <50mA
-Power Consumption: ≤8W
-Input Resistance: 75Ω
-Input Frequency: H/30-60KHz, V/60-75Hz
-Audio Output: >250mW
-Speaker: x 1 (front)
-Size(LWD): 188 × 125 × 33 mm 194.4 × 134.1 × 63.2mm (with sunshade)
-Weight: 542g / 582g (with sunshade)
-7" Day-Use HDMI YPbPr Battery Monitor 668GL
-2200mAh / 7.4V Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
-12V / 1.5A DC Adapter
-Universal monitor stand
-Wireless Remote Control
Top customer reviews
Color is good, though saturation is a bit lacking. The resolution is great, battery life is unexpectedly good and you get about everything you need put a case!
I received the screen, short screen shade, short HDMI to mini HDMI cable, ball head mount with hot shoe base, stand with sticky pad, remote control, battery, cord to charge IN the body and a separate adapter to charge the battery OUT of the unit.
The quality of the resolution is very good and I don't see any reason you won't be satisfied unless you are a big production guru. For my indie documentary work, YouTube videos where I wanna see myself and for second tier viewing (someone watching your production from further away on the set), this just might be ideal. It's ever so slightly heavy for an ideal hot shoe accessory, but on a solid camera like a D4/D800 that's parked on a tripod, it's no worry.
I made sure to purchase it from Viviteq, as they are the only ones to offer the free accessories. (HDMI cord, battery charge adapter, and hot shoe mount) Vivitecq is also the Authorized US dealer, and handles US warranty claims.
I studied every monitor on the market before buying this one. I considered one that took the same batteries as my D7000, but it was over twice the money. I read comments about difficult removal of the battery cover. EZ fix. I went to the local fastener store and got a tiny thumb screw which makes battery swapping a breeze. Bought a battery from Viviteq and used the included battery charge adapter to charge it up outside of the monitor.
MAKE SURE TO TURN OFF SWITCH IN BACK WHEN NOT IN USE OR BATTERY WILL DRAIN! I found this out the hard way. Good thing I had an extra battery already charged.
Don't think twice, BUY IT!
Make sure you order from Viviteq or you will not receive the free accessories and US warranty.
No complaints - Good monitor - I'm sure it's priced even lower now, so it's well within the frugal film makers budget but built well enough to not be scoffed at by pro film and photo enthusiasts.