Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Lilliputiens Chloe 8" Soft Doll in Basket w Removable Outfit, Diaper & Blanket
|You Save:||$1.50 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sweet and soft little Chloe has blonde pigtails and embroidered lovable eyes. At approximately 8" tall, she is the perfect size to carry around. Suitable for ages 9 months and up.
- Baby Chloe is lying snugly in her reversible basket, underneath a matching reversible blanket. When she wakes up, it is time to change her diaper. Perfect first role play for little mommies.
- The diaper and her pajamas are easy to remove and put back on, so that little hands will delight in taking care of baby! Machine washable on cold (in pillowcase).
- Created in 1995 by two Mothers in Belgium, the Lilliputiens family continues to astonish with its color pallets, range of materials and its universally endearing characters.
- Lilliputiens toys are both durable and safe. Each toy is tested by independent external labs and granted a certificate to prove it has satisfied all European and international quality standards.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Baby Chloe is lying snugly in her basket, underneath a blanket. When she wakes up, it is time to change her diaper. The diaper and her pajamas are easy to remove and put back on, so that little hands will delight in taking care of baby! Educational values: -Role playing games -Stimulates imagination and manipulation -Teaches to dress/undress
Compare to similar items
This item Lilliputiens Chloe 8" Soft Doll in Basket w Removable Outfit, Diaper & Blanket
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tom's Toys Beverly Hills||Avalanche Brands||Maukilo||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.31 x 8.27 x 4.13 in||3.94 x 5.91 x 5.91 in||3.94 x 5.91 x 5.91 in||4 x 8 x 15 in||4 x 2.5 x 11.5 in||4 x 12 x 15 in|
Top Customer Reviews
I will be buying Lilliputiens again, these Belgium toys are great. It may be a little more expensive and then again less expensive the other dolls, but it will last a life time, the stitching is so well done and the material so soft yet strong. Also you can wash it all if you need to in a pillowcase.
It is small but it is the right size for a child to be able to carry around and play with. I would recommend it for a 18 months old to a 4 year old. However it is suitable and safe for much younger. My daughter likes to reverse its outfit, check its diaper, carry it around in its bed, and tuck it in and sleep with it at night. This toy enriches imagination, and the nurturing instinct.
I got this as sort of a gateway baby doll for my daughter. She doesn't have any of the plastic realistic baby dolls yet, she is more into her stuffed animals. I thought this would be a way to introduce something for her to nurture and still be soft and cuddly like a stuffie. I bought her a pack of the magic baby bottles to go with this so she can feed Chloe. She uses the bottles to feed her Snoopys more often than Chloe so far. She is not yet interested in putting Chloe in her diaper or dressing her in her outfit -honestly, the outfit is difficult to get on and off and I am not sure at what point she would be able to do this without assistance.
Overall, the doll is adorable and well made. If you LO likes real baby dolls, I would skip this one. If they lean more towards stuffies, this is a good way to get them a first baby doll that they can sort of take care of. I would say the appropriate age range is around 18 months to 3 years, maybe beyond, not sure yet.
Adding: The image of Baby Chloe (or in our case, Baby Donut) shows yellow yarn hair. Ours has fabric "balls" for hair, I assume because the yarn eventually pulled out and the makers redesigned the doll. Not as cute as the photo but cute nevertheless.