- Grade Level: 4 - 6
- Series: Lillybeth and Hinsberth (Book 1)
- Paperback: 440 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (August 26, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492382035
- ISBN-13: 978-1492382034
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,805,979 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lillybeth and Hinsberth: The Edges of Things (Volume 1) Paperback – August 26, 2013
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
R. S. Markel is the author and illustrator of the heartwarming Lillybeth and Hinsberth series.
Learn more about R. S. Markel at http://www.rsmarkel.com
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is a safe and hopeful feeling in the world of Lillybeth and Hinsberth, even as their adventures are anything but safe. I couldn’t wait to pick up the book again.
I would recommend this book as a family read, as each chapter will spark heartfelt conversations.
The illustrations are beautiful! One look at the pictures of Lillybeth and Hinsberth and you fall n love with them!!
A great read for anyone, anytime!