|Price:||$9.99 ($0.31 / Ounce) + $0.99 shipping|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.31 shipping
+ $8.99 shipping
Lily of the Desert Aloe Juice, Preservative Free, Whole Leaf, 1 Quart (Packaging may vary)
- No Preservatives
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Preservative Free 32OZ
Citric acid (pH stabilizer).
Drink 2 ounces per serving as needed. Our organic juice is equally satisfying over ice or mixed with a favorite juice.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
* PRESERVATIVE FREE: You do not want preservatives in an Aloe vera juice that you drink. You want organic. Preservatives make Aloe vera juice taste like crap. Keep that lemon flavored, preservative laden junk to yourself, thank you please! This brand on the other hand tastes as it should..
* WHOLE LEAF vs. INNER FILET: The whole leaf used in this product is absolutely amazing for digestive issues. Don't be trippin' on the inner fillet vs. the whole leave. The whole leaf actually has some advantages in treating a whole (get it?) variety of digestive issues.
* ALOIN (aka. Aloe latex): The aloin content some of you are worried about is removed with a charcoal filtration process. Independent testing shows this product has 1 part per million aloin content, or 1,000 times less than raw Aloe vera.
* TASTE: When served cold and in moderation it is tangy and refreshing. It tastes exactly the way you'd think a succulent plant would taste. Were you expecting a banana daiquiri or something? Are you trying to savor it like fine wine? It's medicinal...so down the hatch !
* JUICE vs. GEL: This is not a gel. This is a juice for internal consumption. It's not a hair tonic, or a skin softener.
Lily of the Desert enjoys a reputation in the health food community as one of the best. Those suffering from digestive issues and acid reflux should feel better almost immediately, but give it a week, then continue as along as needed. What works for me is 1-2 ounces, 1-2 times daily on an empty stomach and I wait to eat at least 30 min. Happy healing !
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this product because I started working on a farm and I keep getting sunburn! I needed something to soothe the burn and promote healing. This aloe did the trick! Read morePublished 9 days ago by R Webster
I'm naturally curly and after spraying this on my hair and smoothig it in, this product gives my hair a nice shine. It also keeps my scalp moisturized for about 3 days.Published 15 days ago by Charisse Christian
I buy this for my Mom and she loves it. Says it has really helped with her digestion. She takes about 2 oz each day.Published 3 months ago by V.Bell
This product works well for what I bought it for. I store it in the fridge and I mix this with other products in a spray bottle to take care of my hair. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Cassandra
Arrived quickly and unbroken in a glass bottle. It works well in soothing my throat from GERD. I mixed it with water or juice after reading comments but I actually found the taste... Read morePublished 5 months ago by pshelton