Lily of France Women's Your Perfect Racerback Bra 2177301, Laser, 34A
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fabric: 67% Nylon, 33% Spandex
- Hand Wash
- Front close with u hook design.
- Lightly lined, smooth cups provide an invisible look under clothes.
- Sleek racerback style.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This lightly lined racerback bra has a front closure. Smooth, translucent fabric provides subtle smoothing and creates an invisible look under clothes.
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 9 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B00AYWVOMW
- Item model number: 2177301
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have worn front closures for years and this is the first one I have gotten where it is just a fabric loop with a metal ring through it. Lily of France used to make the Le Jour Gel Touch Contrast Color Lined Push-up Bra with a front closure that had a plastic clasp. I really liked that one better and wish they would bring it back.
No issues with clipping it on or off. It's not a rocket science... I would definitely purchase again and recommend
this for others.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this bra. Have had it for years now. Fits like a dream and flatters, and lasts and lasts (don't put it in the dryer of course). Read morePublished 12 months ago by B-Bee
Clasp/closure is the most foolish design ever, some sort of jewel encrusted horseshoe you feed through both sides. Clasp is easily lost, even with hand washing.Published 14 months ago by Morning Sunshine
Excellent product. What you don't see is a tiny little rhinestone on a horse shoe like clasp on the front closure. Great fit and product!Published 16 months ago by N. Thiel
It fits well, which is always a struggle for me. But the quality of the fabric isn't great. It's not as soft as I would like and I don't think that it will last as long as I'd... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Chandra