|Fits as expected||
Lily of France Women's Extreme Ego Boost Lace Push Up Bra 2131701
|Price:||$11.99 - $36.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Lace: 100% Nylon; Back: 93% Polyester, 7% Spandex; Cup: 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Push up bra adds up to one full cup size.
- Seamless cups are covered with a beautiful lace overlay .
- Straps convert three ways for wardrobe versatility: regular, no slip, or crisscross.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
|Ego Boost||Ego Boost Lace|
|Back Style Type||Classic||Classic|
|Convertible Straps||Yes, 3 ways||Yes, 3 ways|
|Padding||Adds one full cup size||Adds one full cup size|
|Activity Impact Level||Low||Low|
|Available Sizes||32-36A, 32-38B, 34-38C||32-36A, 32-38B, 34-38C|
|Fabric||55% Nylon, 37% Polyester, 8% Spandex||100% Nylon|
Increase your cleavage in this padded push-up bra, Fully adjustable stretch straps convert to criss-cross. 3 column, 2 row hook and eye back closure, Stretch microfiber. Built-in graduated push-up pads enhance cleavage Lily of France, Style Number: 2131701.
Maximize your cup size! This push up bra adds a full cup size at the apex for ultimate bust enhancement while maintaining a natural look. Pretty lace on the cups provides a trendy, sexy look.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004NBYASU
- Item model number: 2131701
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 31, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The bra itself is very comfortable and seems smooth under shirts, I do have to adjust it a lot, I don't know if it was due to being smaller but I also don't agree it "adds a full cup size" Maybe if paired with a sports bra to push it all together, but at least on me... Nope. I purchased red and hopefully the 34B will fit better than the A. It creates decent push but it didnt even push mine together. But for $12-$20ish I cant complain too much. But I 100% wouldnt purchase again after this 34B
The 34B fits and feels so much better. Creates a cute lift for me but still nothing drastic and doesn't show lines under clothes. It's a bit scratchy
Most recent customer reviews
I'm a size C and the bra adds 2 cups . Love it