- 81% Nylon, 19% Elastane
- Seamless lining
- Hook and Eye closure
- Sweetheart-neck minimizer bra featuring convertible/removable/adjustable straps. Tactel Nylon
- Converts to halter, crisscross and demi
- Minimizes bustline up to 1.5" in this strapless bra
- Detachable adjustable straps ; Wide band with invisible boning ; Silicone gripper at interior sides to prevent slipping
- Customize the fit with back adjustable stretch straps ; Molded, lined minimizer underwire is free of padding and support panels.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Find Your Best Fitting Bra
1) Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it's an even number that is your band size, but if it's an odd number, round up to the closest even number
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 8 x 1 inches; 2.56 Ounces
- Item model number : 939
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : December 21, 2002
- Manufacturer : Lilyette
- ASIN : B0010W39OG
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The band is very thick which serves as extra support as well as being helpful at smoothing back fat. The minimizing effects make me look and feel a cup size smaller. The bra comes with two adjustable straps that you can place along the cup to connect in multiple ways to the band in the back.
Because this is supposed to be a minimizing bra, the material is thin. My nipples were showing through. I've uploaded pictures wearing the bra. I ordered a cup size too small so it looks as I'm bubbling over the bra at the top. I've ordered a larger cup in black and will update this review with those images.
The inside of the bra has a silicone lining to help grip to skin to keep the bra up. It really helps but I think it's a good idea to keep your chest area clear of lotions or oils so the grippers don't slide down.
- Seems to be very supportive for us ladies who are affected by gravity.
- Feels snug and secure
- No unnecessary padding
- Comfortable (or from what I noticed during my first wear)
- Does minimize a little bit if you want to look "smoother" under fitted tops
- Was a tad difficult to put on
- My size wasn't in black. :(
I purchased a 34C - I'm 5'4, 135 lbs and 35.5 in across the chest to give you an idea of how this would fit.
Now i feel really free and wont worry about hiding the straps. Love it and will buy more!
I received some questions about this bra so here you can see the pictures of the "inside" and the grip bands. I highly recommend it
Top reviews from other countries
Highly recommend, although I couldn't say how it would cope with above a C cup. I'll be buying another in a different colour if they're available.
Ich war total begeistert, dass der BH aus einem unwattierten elatischen Stoff besteht. Die Bügel sind so 'lang' , dass sie wie ein U die Brust umschließen und wurden toll in den bandeauartigen BH eingearbeitet. Außerdem hat er oben einen eingearbeiteten Gummistreifen, so dass auch wirklich nichts verutscht. Außerdem sind an den Seiten zusätzliche Gummibänder eingearbeitet, um den sitzt noch weiter zu verbessern. Man fühlt sich wirklich wie reingeschossen in den BH, aber ich kann sagen, er hat seine Bewährungsprobe auf einer Hochzeit bei 30 Grad, tanzen, stehen, sitzen, hüpfen und das den ganzen Tag mit Bravour gemeistert! Auf jeden Fall eine absolute Kaufempfehlung!