|Fits as expected||
$13.70 - $41.80
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 81% Nylon/19% Elastane
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Sweetheart-neck minimizer bra featuring convertible/removable/adjustable straps. Tactel Nylon
- Converts to halter, crisscross and demi
- Three hook-and-eye closures at back ; Minimizes bustline up to 1.5" in this strapless bra
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Find Your Best Fitting Bra
1) Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it's an even number that is your band size, but if it's an odd number, round up to the closest even number
This tailored strapless minimizer offers the full figure woman the benefits of both a strapless and a minimizer. The molded seamless outer cups provide a smooth, flawless look under clothes.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0010VXCJO
- Item model number: 939
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 31, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The band is very thick which serves as extra support as well as being helpful at smoothing back fat. The minimizing effects make me look and feel a cup size smaller. The bra comes with two adjustable straps that you can place along the cup to connect in multiple ways to the band in the back.
Because this is supposed to be a minimizing bra, the material is thin. My nipples were showing through. I've uploaded pictures wearing the bra. I ordered a cup size too small so it looks as I'm bubbling over the bra at the top. I've ordered a larger cup in black and will update this review with those images.
The inside of the bra has a silicone lining to help grip to skin to keep the bra up. It really helps but I think it's a good idea to keep your chest area clear of lotions or oils so the grippers don't slide down.
Now i feel really free and wont worry about hiding the straps. Love it and will buy more!
I received some questions about this bra so here you can see the pictures of the "inside" and the grip bands. I highly recommend it
- Seems to be very supportive for us ladies who are affected by gravity.
- Feels snug and secure
- No unnecessary padding
- Comfortable (or from what I noticed during my first wear)
- Does minimize a little bit if you want to look "smoother" under fitted tops
- Was a tad difficult to put on
- My size wasn't in black. :(
I purchased a 34C - I'm 5'4, 135 lbs and 35.5 in across the chest to give you an idea of how this would fit.