Limber Stretch Skidless Bikram Yoga Mat towel
|Price:||$22.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Microfiber Sandwash
- NON SLIP: High performance machine washable fabric guarantees no slipping once slightly dampened
- EXTENDS MAT LIFE: Provides a hygienic moisture wicking protective layer to reduce risk of bacteria
- SUPER ABSORBENT & QUICK DRYING: Our ultra lightweight microfiber outperforms ordinary cotton towels
- MAT-SIZED 24" x 72": Perfect foundation for Hot, Ashtanga & Pilates practitioners for stability in poses
- BEST FOR TRAVELING: Attached elastic loop for easy compact travel & multipurpose use. Now in TIE DYE!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I was excited that this yoga towel has its own strap so when we are done with it I can strap it up and it’s not just a big jumbled mess. This towel also is great for hot yoga it is quick drying and nonslip. The material is so soft under your toes you will love it. He is too young to try out hot yoga but it will come in handy when we are doing our tape in the summer. Even though he is no yoga master it is always great to get your kids involved at a young age with whatever activities you do. I don’t want him to be a couch potato so getting him up in the winter and moving with me is very important. It you are looking for a great yoga towel that works for just the tape you are doing at home or for the brinkman yoga you do in a class this is a fantastic way to go. We loved this yoga towel and would recommend it to everyone.
It's a hygienic layer over my memory-foam exercise mat, it gives me very good grip and it's easily portable. The fabric is strong and it washes and dries beautifully. Having done a little research on how to best clean Microfibre, I prefer to wash it by hand for several reasons:
1. to avoid adding conditioner, which would diminish its gripping action and absorbing power;
2. to stop it picking up lint from other fabrics;
3. to make sure it goes on the line to air-dry immediately instead of sitting in a damp heap in the washing machine;
4. to further avoid any possibility of mould growth, a little vinegar or lemon juice can be added to the wash water;
5. to use as little detergent as possible - some sources advise using only warm water, especially if the towel is not really oily or dirty. The thing with Microfibre is to keep the air spaces open and avoid anything that could cause clogging.
This towel is also great for sunbathing. It completely covers my lounger cushion and looks great by the pool. It comes in some lovely, strong colours but, when I saw the tie-dye one (full name: Psychedelic Days), I knew which one I really wanted! It's a mix of fresh, sorbet-like shades of sky blue, lemon yellow and light pink, with hints of violet and green where the main hues overlap. It's so pretty and functional, and it gives me pleasure to look at it. Easily the best yoga towel I've ever had.
Maintenance is also easy–I was able to machine wash with no issues (no colors getting washed off, no shrinking, etc.). That’s always a plus. In the seller's description, they mention an "innovative compact loop" which is just that little elastic band you see in the pictures used to keep the towel in a roll. It's attached to the towel and all you have to do to use it roll up your towel and stretch the loop over it to hold it together. It's a nice addition, and I like the fact that it's attached so that you'll never lose it. Once rolled up, it becomes very compact (see relative size in pictures).
Overall, this is a fantastic towel. I've taken it traveling, swimming, to the gym, yoga, etc. and it's worked out great. It's portable, absorbent, and easy to maintain. No complaints!
Please note that I was offered this product at a discounted price for review.
Feel free to ask questions/leave comments below!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the mat. I love how pretty the color are. I got the Earth and it is exactly what the picture looks like. I just wish it had a non slip side of the towel.Published 3 days ago by janice pascual
Very cute! I did not end up using it, gave it to a friend who practices hot yoga. It felt like it would absorb nicely though. Read morePublished 7 days ago by ipurr2
I got one of these for my girlfriend when she does yoga. She uses it all the time. It rolls up into a very small roll. Very convenient and slip resistant!Published 22 days ago by Kevin C
I love my yoga towel. I was slipping when doing downward dog and couldn't keep my hold as long. This towel has really helped with that and it helps with your grip. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bunches up a little with twisting and turning but it keeps your hands and feet from sliding which was my main purpose for buying it.Published 28 days ago by Theresa Perna
Maybe my 11 year old doesn't weigh enough to make it non slip but she tried on our laminate floors at home and she tried on the rubber floors at her dance studio and didn't work... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Matt Warner
Very pretty towel with nice grip. Wasn't too sure why one would want a towel but I find it a nice way to protect my mat and also it nice for yoga class when I borrow a mat. Read morePublished 1 month ago by shoo22