Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Dye, Blue Smoke - Navy Blue Fantasy Hair Color - Full Coverage, Ultra-Conditioning, Semi-Permanent, Damage-Free Formula - Vegan - 6.76 fl oz
($2.37 / Fl Oz)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Additional Item Information||Cruelty Free, Vegan|
|Material type free||Sulfate Free|
About this item
- Semi-Permanent Fantasy Hair Color; Unicorn Hair Dye in Blue Smoke transforms hair into a magical shade of navy; Delivers intense color on pre-bleached platinum to medium blonde hair, and adds a tint of color to dark blonde & light brown hair
- Ultra-Conditioning Formula Softens Hair; Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Dye deep-conditions hair while depositing color; It protects strands, leaving hair silky smooth and with a sweet, delicious scent; To prolong color, use gentle, sulfate-free shampoo
- DIY-Friendly, Damage-Free Formula; This gentle, deposit-only dye won't damage hair; With no harsh ingredients, ammonia, bleach or peroxide, it is safe to do at home; Color is ready to use straight out of the jar, no developers or heat needed!
- The Color You Crave; Unicorn Hair is a semi-permanent hair color designed to wash out gradually over time; Always do a patch & strand test to make sure you feel comfortable using Unicorn Hair, and to determine the color saturation you like
- Cruelty-Free Ingredients; Lime Crime products are PETA verified vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free; Our products do not contain any animal-derived ingredients and animal testing is never performed at any point in our supply chain
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 3.8 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches; 8.78 Ounces
- UPC : 816652020361
- Manufacturer : Lime Crime
- ASIN : B06Y1H86S5
Best Sellers Rank:
#39,912 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #388 in Hair Color
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Manic Panic Voodoo Blue Hair Dye Classic
Arctic Fox Vegan and Cruelty-Free Semi-Permanent Hair Color Dye (8 Fl Oz, BLUE JEAN BABY)
Punky Cotton Candy Semi Permanent Conditioning Hair Color, Vegan, PPD and Paraben Free, lasts up to 25 washes, 3.5oz
Manic Panic Flash Lightning Hair Bleach Kit 30 Vol
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||recommerce||SBT Supply||OSSAMI||Rear Axle Wear||SBT Supply|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Updated to add: in less than a week, my hair turned to a completely awful green that looks like I was in a bunch of chlorine or something. Picture added from that time frame. I seriously can’t believe this awful product is made by the same people as the Sea Witch color that I’ve been using for a year.
My hair was previously a pastel purple, which was very faded. I bleached my roots and then did a quick all over bleach to remove the last of the purple. Blonde photo shows the level my hair was before applying. The purple didn’t come out 100% but left a light blue tent on the ends. I put the Smoke Blue all over and allowed it to set for 1 hour. Photo next to the box for comparison :(
HOWEVER, I suffer from chronic migraines that can be caused by perfumes. This product is NOT good for people like me because the smell is still permeating my head almost 24 hours later with no end in sight. If you have chronic migraines that can be caused by perfume, do not buy this product.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.