Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 31, 2015
I've used these on a daily for playing video games and on my computer. Unfortunately the plastic does not hold for daily use. The top plastic plate of my headset has finally cracked after much use. I liked these because they matched the white PS4, but they are fragile. At the time I bought these they were $100. I feel like even that was overpriced at this point in time. I would feel less disappointed had they cost me $60. Oh well!

Still the audio was nice for both video games and music. The battery life was amazing. I would only recommend this is if you really want your gaming system to match or if you like the simplistic aesthetic look of it.
on June 9, 2016
CONS
These get hot around the ears fast
The audio mix isn't as nice as some of the turtle beach models
Muffled mic
The manual leave out some features

PROS
comfortable around the ears
Loud enough to rock the surround sound
Extreme quality plastics and leathers...if it's leather
Quick charge time
Instant and easy connect to PS4( you need to set the device to these headphones for it to work and set as "all audio to headset")

SUMMARY
These are pretty nice. They feel a little bulky but that fades away fast because of how nice everything feels. I personally think they could be a bit crisper, a bit more bass, and maybe two clicks louder. But I think for the person who does not blast their car audio and home stereo these are perfect.

Comparison
My last model of wireless headphones were turtle beach x42's. They had amazing sound but too many wires and an actual unit that transmited wifi instead of a simple usb stick. The x42 also had a constant "bad radio connection" sound that was super annoying and I had to tilt my head to sort of make it stop...

I recommend this to gamers of all skill level.
on February 24, 2015
Lost the dongle (my fault, I know), which I didn't even realize it required prior to purchase. It's tiny, like really tiny, smaller than most thumb drives and not much bigger than those usb cap adapters. That it could be used with a PC or the PS4 was too much of a lure not to try out, and of course it got lost in transit between the two. Now it can only be used wired to the controller (for chat), and not as a source of actual game sound. There is no recourse but to find the dongle (might as well be at the bottom of the Marianas trench), or purchase them again.

They should've baked whatever wireless tech this headset uses into the PS4 (I now know bluetooth isn't 'enough' for it), since afterall these are the official branded headphones/headset.

Awesome product otherwise. Just plug the dongle into your PS4, and NEVER EVER TAKE IT OUT AGAIN!
on April 16, 2015
Don't get me wrong, I fell in love with this headset when i first bought it in October 2014. It is Now April 2015, not even a full 6 months....these headphones crack straight down the top middle. I bought this solely for Destiny as well, the quality and sound were amazing....unfortunately, they were built cheap. I play almost everyday but I took care of these, never abused. As soon as I removed them from my head, they snapped. I called for an exchange or even a repair but they told me they couldn't do it. I'm still using this but I despise it because it feels really uncomfortably loose. These will definitely be an expensive paperweight once i invest in a new headset
on January 4, 2015
Broken hinge on the right side in 3 months of use. Then I realized how weak and fragile this one really was.
on August 2, 2015
I can hear very well using them but often I'm told people can't hear ME. I don't know where the mic is so I don't know if my long hair has anything to do with the problem. But if that is the cause, I feel like that would be a negative on the design. Still pricy for mediocre headphones. The USB cable it comes with however is the best one I've ever had. I wish I can order more of them.

Update: It lasted a year before breaking. The foams are still in great shape. They didn't chip at all. The piece of cloth inside the ear muff that covers the speakers has torn off though. There is some yellowing on the hard plastic parts of the muffs but I'm sure they could be cleaned. The best use out of them I got were for my PC just listening to videos on Youtube. I could hear highs and lows pretty well.However, Skype calls and PSN chats were alike in that they were full of "What? What'd you say?"

Overall a pretty mediocre over-hyped over-priced headset. I only bought them because they matched my PS4. For the same price, I'm sure you could get a way better product somewhere else.
on October 22, 2015
Ive gone through two pairs of these already, very cheap build quality on the neck band. Gently taking them off my head has caused both pairs to break right above where you see the joint where the ear pieces fold in. For 20 or 30 bucks these would be solid, but for the almost 100 dollar asking price its hard to justify the purchase when you know the build quality is bad.

Honestly stay away from these and get something a bit sturdier.
on September 23, 2016
Very well made super great sound and fine tune voice to sound for gaming perfectly. I had a black one but gave to my nephew since he just got a ps4. I always wanted the white to go with my destiny white bundle PS4 but was over 200$ for them for being rare. Found for 116$ couldn't pass for 17$ more over a black. Fast shipping great product also love the companion app on PSN FOR PS3/4 to get game tuned sound on the head set. đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
on May 12, 2015
This headset is awesome in terms of audio and features, sadly the build quality is sub-par. It and other Sony headsets(Pulse, Pulse Elite, etc) use hard rigid plastic on the band where stress and flex points are so after awhile small hairline cracks will appear and after searching for others with this issue, they will eventually snap off completely. I wish they would use a more flexible material because everything else is awesome and it's hard to find a decent headset that doesn't have some giant boom mic in your face. My headset is still under warranty but Sony refuses to honor said warranty because the issue came from "use". Well what does one do with a headset? Hang it on a wall to look at? I'll probably just put some tape around it so it doesn't snap off but I'm still disappointed.
on July 24, 2016
My husband really enjoys it.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.