Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 27, 2013 11:13:22 PM PST
Tried to buy 2 of these (one for me and one for inlaws) but when went to checkout it was stated that the quantity had been changed for me (how kind) because this product had a "Limited Purchase Quantity". There is nothing in the description of the product page that states anything about a LPQ nor why it would be that way. I understand if someone is trying to buy a bunch of these to resell or whatever, but come on...not letting a regular customer such as myself buy 2?

Posted on Dec 1, 2013 9:43:22 PM PST
BluRay Dude says:
Same thing happen to me. Wanted to buy one copy for my parents and one for my nephew. I was able to purchase a 2nd copy from another seller for the same price, although I believe they already sold out. I agree that if Amazon had a LPQ, they should post it in the description somewhere. I'm wondering if I could still purchase another copy at this price and have it sent as a gift to another ship-to address?? Good deal in any event.

Posted on Dec 2, 2013 11:42:15 PM PST
D-Shady says:
I bought 3 for various people. When I go back to the page and switch to PC Download, it offers me to 'buy another code', and it works just fine. You simply can't buy more than one at a time.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 27, 2013
Latest post:  Dec 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Norton 360 Multi-Device 2014 - 1 User / 5 Devices [Old Version]
Norton 360 Multi-Device 2014 - 1 User / 5 Devices [Old Version] by Symantec (Mac OS X, Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP)
4.3 out of 5 stars (470)