Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on August 30, 2014
Not the phone in the pictures and on top of that it wasn't really "unlocked" because it couldn't go online PERIOD. I found from someone else's review on a different style of phone they're on different waves that not all carriers here have, so like verizon might work with it but ATT does NOT. and that's not stated in their product information which it should be because you can't receive pictures at all if you don't have internet. And it also won't do group messaging PERIOD without having internet. So that was absolutely maddening. It was a cute little phone but again it wasn't the same one from the pictures instead of the cute little "hello kitty" by the earpiece it said "samsung" and there wasn't a kitty face on the home button. I was mad because for such a pricey little phone it didn't do squat and it wasn't even the one they showed. I wanted a cute girly phone and I loved hello kitty, but this wasn't worth it. I should've gotten a diferent phone and just done a case for it. Overall NOT HAPPY. If you have a little girl who loves hello kitty and just needs calling and one-on-one texting it would be fine, but otherwise don't get it, it's not worth it.
on May 3, 2014
The phone works perfectly fine, except....
Photo messages.
It cannot send photo messages. Who knows why.
The camera is very blurry and the screen needs to be pressed a bit hard for using it.
Adding my wifi account was impossible.
Usually it would search the network and find the name then add a password, like normal phones, but no. Not this one.
Too much.
There is one thing I loved though, the fake call thing where you hold down the lower volume button for a fake call.
My messaging after a while started messing up to. I get one text from my friend, and the same message with come at least 10 times over and over again.
Some people didn't even get some of my messages. I didn't even get some messages.

Calling is fine. Volume is great. The games need improvement. I can't seem to get rid of the Myspace app or download any apps though.
on December 10, 2012
I got this phone for my grandgirl and no contract required... its not activated yet but i wanted to share my thoughts. its not an expensive phone...but its a cute phone and if she losses it or it goes thru the washing machine, it wont be a BIG loss.. now keep in mind its small for small hands. its about 2 " wide and about 4 inches tall ..she will love it and i will be glad she has a phone on her at all times..i dont know if i can buy a screen / and cover for this one or not but will see..we live in the USA and it came in English so no issues there changing it to English. plus she can download her songs on here as well .. i will update after its activiated.. if your looking for a phone that wont bust your wallet no contracts required, has accress to the NET. MP and FM radio.. go for it.. Im glad i did,,
on August 12, 2016
I was expectig a phone in "good condition" What i recieved was brand new. Not a scratch on it. It works for me, and came with a european charger, an adapter so I can charge it, as well as a usb wire. The port is compatible with other samsung devices I own, which never came with a usb, with that specific port, it is rare to find one in usb form. The best thing about it though; It is the phone used by Jessie Pinkman in Breaking Bad. Happy Birthday to me!
on October 18, 2013
I bought this phone under the impression that it was a newer phone with smart capabilities. It is not. This phone is a waste of money. I mean it is cute, but just buy a cover case for another phone. This phone cost me $100, and did nothing different than my $20 phone. Well, except have a picture of hello kitty on it. I had it 4 months before I got fed up and actually upgraded paying another $100, but getting a new windows lumia 521(awesome!). This hello kitty phone now belongs to my 2 year old daughter.
on January 1, 2014
DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE unless you are buying it for a little girl, it's cute but really small so it's not what i thought it was, my sister got really mad at me for getting it. She hated it. It doesn't send pic messages & you can't talk & text, every time you get a text message from someone you have to hang up in order to check your text message. battery life is good but still not a good phone to have for a grown person, plus the phone was in German so it took a few days to find a friend who spoke German or knew a little bit of German to unlock it. -__-
on March 7, 2013
I bought this one for my daughter for Xmas present. She likes it because it is cute. I don't. This reminds me of the Samsung phone I hated with passion (remember that wanna be Iphone from Samsung when Iphone first came out?). Don't get me wrong, I am using Samsung Galaxy Note for myself and Samsung does make good phones, I think.....but this phone? (note that question mark). Let's put it this way.....Have I seen the actual phone with my own eyes, touched, and felt it, I would not have bought it--Ah, I relied on the reviews of the others too much (many times it works, this time it didn't). My verdict is......this phone is just not a good phone. Only good thing in this phone is battery life in my opinion. I gave it 3 stars because my daughter likes it (she is 9 yrs old).
on December 8, 2012
Its very slow on the internet, I dont understand why it so tiny how come is not detailed on the product profile, very awful and super small to view the internet. Dont buy it just because its Hello Kitty limited edition buy it because its so convinient to use now that we must use internet access its a must. But with this type of cell phone I dont strongly recommended ....listen to me my friends Its not a good phone is just the cutie face of the cell phone that calls the attention nothing else....
on May 14, 2013
Its small so easy to fit in a purse or in your pockets. I can listen to the radio and save my favorite stations. The only things I would say is a little problem is that you can only receive 300 MB (as pictures goes) nothing over that number wouldn't be able to download. And you also have to re-size picture that you've taken to send to individual. You can't text while in a conversation with someone or surf the net, kinda weird but that's how the phone operate. Oh yeah and you would have to delete text that someone sent along the way since the memory is very little for the phone.
on May 23, 2013
Bought this phone for my 16 year old and she hates it. Initially very excited but soon realized it does not always ring, suddenly she will have 3 or 4 missed calls or messages but the phone never rang, texts sometimes do not come through until the next day and it does not allow attachments -neither to send or receive i.e. pictures or images of any kind. I would not recommend to anyone.