- Paperback: 175 pages
- Publisher: CQ Press; 1 edition (October 14, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0872893294
- ISBN-13: 978-0872893290
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.4 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,115,972 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #917 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Legislative Branch
- #2360 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
- #3718 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > General
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Limits and Loopholes: the Quest For Money, Free Speech, and Fair Elections 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Victoria A. Farrar-Myers is associate professor of political science at the University of Texas at Arlington. Her research on the presidency, presidential-congressional relations, and campaign finance reform has been published in such journals as Political Research Quarterly and Congress & the Presidency as well as in numerous edited volumes. She also authored the book Scripted for Change: The Institutionalization of the American Presidency. She has received such honors as the American Political Science Association Congressional Fellowship, a research grant from the Dirksen Congressional Center, and several teaching awards.
Diana Dwyre is professor of political science and chair of the Department of Political Science at California State University, Chico. Her research on campaign finance, Congress, and political parties appears in several journals and in books, such as The Election after Reform and Financing the 2004 Election. She was the 1998 American Political Science Association Steiger Congressional Fellow and is cochair of the Campaign Finance Research Group.
Browse award-winning titles. See more