LimoStudio 2 Pcs Dimmable 500 LED Photo Video light Panel LED lighting Kit with 6pcs Caster Wheels
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- (2) x 500 LEDs Photo Video Studio Lighting Panel
- (2) x 86" Tall Studio Quality High Light Stand
- (1) x Photography Heavy Duty Convenient Carry Case
- (6) x Caster Wheels
- (1) x Carry Bag
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
(2) x 500 LED Video panel uses the 500 ultra bright
5500K LED's (equivalent output of 500 watt)
500 LED lights has a 30 degree beam angle lens that directs light forward
Max 4500 Lumen(each 8~9 Lumens)
More high Brightness & Lumen
4 Bank adjustable output
Mounting: vertical or Horizontal
Uses: 50 watt and it is Equivalent: 500 watts
Power Source : 120V
(2) x Compact Studio Light Stand
Die cast steel for quality built
Max load: 20 lbs
Zinc stud head
Extended up to 8"
Extra wide footprint for load up to 19.8 lbs (9kg)
Smooth and easy for raising and lowering
4 sections, 3 risers, moves quickly and smoothly
Closes down to 2'9"(83.7 cm)
(1) x Photography Heavy Duty Convenient Carry Case
All-in-One Bag and Move your Studio
- Store Muslin Stand, Umbrellas, Muslins, Lights, even your Camera*
* Light Bulbs may be carried seperately
Durability: Made of High Quality Material
- Durable Premium 600D Oxford Nylon
- Heavy Duty: Support up to 80 Lbs
- Reinforced Seams
(6) x CASTER WHEELS For Light Stands & Studio Boom
Adapter for tripod
Smooth rolling wheels make moving stands a snap
Locking wheels give safety and security to your equipment
Can be attached to most stands with a maximum leg diameter of 7/8"
Designed to protect for Light stand, Tripod
Top Customer Reviews
Some minor issues are as follows.
- The light stands are about 6 inches too short to properly key a standing person of 6 feet in height.
- The footprint of the light stands is a bit small, and thus a bit unstable when fully extended. I had to add weight at the 3 way connection at the bottom of the stands to stabilize them better.
- The power cords are to short. The DC wire segment of the power supply should be long enough for the power supply to lay on the floor when the stand in fully extended. As it is, they are dangling and makes the stability worse.
- The banks of LEDs can be switched on or off. Unfortunately the bank are split up, which increases to possibly of multiple shadows and weird specular effects on glasses and eyeballs.
- The lights generate some RFI (radio frequency interference) which I picked up on my AM radio. It did not interfere with the sound on my video camera, however.
That said, I really like these lights. They get the job done and don't generate any heat. And the price is right.
I recommend them.
After reading all the reviews here, I was still skeptical that it would be a good kit, and after emailing the vendor, I decided to try it out, i figured if I can't use it the first 30 days, I can always return it.
When it arrived, the outside box was not attached, I thought maybe during shipping it got damaged and I was scared that the lights would be too. So I opened and did a quick test, it was still good.
That afternoon, we had a big shoot with some clients and we were out of lights to spread the floor so the green screen would not reflect to the talents. We thought, let's give the LED a try... it worked.
The LED lights are good and it's bright enough to lid up a dark room with one in full blast. The Stands are a bit lightweight, but that's how it is with many recently made stands. The locking mechanism between the LED light to the stand is great, I love how secure it can get (although the handler is plastic, it does the job, just be careful with it)
I didn't bother with the wheels as it is light enough that I can just lift it up and place it anywhere.
The carrying bag is way too big and not enough 'proper' protection but sufficed for carrying it all over
I gave this a 4 stars because of the filmsy stands, it's good enough for it but don't expect miracles, just go get those heavy ones and you would be fine.
I even sold my 2800watts ephoto green screen 3-light kits now that I have this one. I am all for quick setup, less builky travel when doing on location shoot with clients, and this works well.
Now to the positive. It came packed very carefully and you can see that some thought went into providing a good initial experience. Every barn door was individually wrapped, each caster the same. There is protective foam between the barn doors and the LEDs. The stands are individually boxed.
The stands were quite heavy (a good thing) as compared with my expectations, and the casters as well. I did find that to keep them perpendicular to the floor, I had to tighten them quite a bit. If I had decided for sure to keep this set, I’d have probably epoxied them in place and that would have corrected this minor issue.
The lights themselves are very nicely built in my opinion. The housing is light but sturdy, the mounting rails on all sides accept the mounting shoe with no problem and the adjustment wheel is easy to use. The back of the lights has clear switches and dial. The dial / rheostat moves easily but with enough friction that it feels solid.
The barn doors are light gauge but they’re just fine, and the hinge pins hold the doors wherever you position them.
Others have mentioned that these aren’t tall enough for interviewing in standing position. Perhaps but I got them for product and other studio photos and they would be just fine for that.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is a little dimmer than I expected, so pro photo and video people may want to look for...Read more