|Item Weight||5.34 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.8 x 6 x 30.5 inches|
|Item model number||FBA_AGG702|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||30.50 x 6.00 x 8.80 inches|
|Color||Daylight Balanced CFL 6500K|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
LimoStudio [1Pack] Photography Studio Continuous 26" Octagonal Soft Box Lighting Light Kit with Photo E26, E27 CFL 105W 6500K Bulb and Light Stand for Photo Studio and Photo/Video Shooting, AGG702
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Contents: [1 pc] 82.3 Inch Tall Light Stand Tripod / [1 pc] 105W Full Spectrum CFL Bulb / [1 pc] 26 Inch Diameter Octagon Shape Softbox
- Softbox Creates Soft, Evenly Spread Light Stream with External White Cover Diffuser
- CFL Bulb Saves up to 80% Energy / E26, E27 Standard Base Screw Size / 105 Wattage / 6500 Kelvin
- Tripod Light Stand is Height Adjustable with Maximum 82.3-inch / 1/4" Standard Screw Thread Tip
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Photo Lighting Kit, Equipped with Every Requirement yet Simple Enough to Avoid Hustle and Bustle
You are on the way to your first steps to creating your dream studio, starting by getting the softbox lighting set. One of the first steps to becoming a pro is by getting the proper lighting and of course a light diffusing method. With this octagonal softbox and photo-bulb, any level of photographers will make the most out of it, a simple and easy set-up lighting kit, without becoming bogged down with unnecessary massive studio set-up. It will add up to your flexibility around the photo/video studio environment.
CFL Photo Bulb
- Energy saving compact fluorescent spiral bulb, up to 80% of energy saving
- Universal standard E26/E27 screw base size for the maximum compatibility
- 6500 Kelvin color temperature creates neutral day light tone
- 85 actual wattage draws the equal output of 400-watt incandescent light bulb
- 12 x 4 inch dimension
Octagonal Lighting Softbox
- Features high efficiency in smoothening light/shade contrast for object to look soft and natural
- Octagon shape helps maximize the light diffusing capability and secure a wide lighting range
- Neutral color tone adds up to the objects' natural yet sensitive looks
- Wide 26 inch diameter size
- Long light projecting range
- Maximum light diffusing level
- Compatible with up to 105W CFL bulb
- 8.5 ft. long power cable
- Silver color inside helps max lighting reflection
- Easy bulb install with built-in bulb socket
- Secure and stable muntin bars
- Simple umbrella-fold & unfold way
- White cover helps maximize evenly spread light
- It creates neutral light tone for general lighting
- Easy Velcro install for white cover
- Premium quality fabric, machine washable
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wrote a review with photos, so you can get a look at what you're buying: [...]
Here is a little video I made of the setup: [...]
The stand is very lightweight though. And I've had to jump to grab it before tipping over and hitting the ground. I would suggest investing in a sandbag to help give it some center of weight gravity on the base.
I use this for youtube and photographing products for my blog.
Serves it purpose extremely well for that, it loses a star only because
I feel the hardware could have been constructed better.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- The umbrella is hard to break down if you need to store it, I leave it set up though.
- The cord is short, you will need an extension cord
- The light does get a little warm after about 20 minutes.
- The hardware/knobs are cheap but sturdy. I would still suggest you be careful with it if you want this to last long.
- The angle adjustment on the umbrella isn't fantastic, but it works for slight adjustments just fine.
- You may want to get another to use as a fill light to eliminate shadows (for vlogging). The light is quite bright.
Again, it works extremely well for amateur purposes.