Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "LimoStudio Photography Video Studio Continuous Sof..." and save 63% off the $81.98 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
LimoStudio Photography Video Studio Continuous Softbox Lighting Light Kit with Photo CFL 105W Bulb, AGG702
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contents: [1 pc] 86-inch Tall Light Stand Tripod / [1 pc] 105W Full Spectrum CFL Bulb / [1 pc] 26-inch Diameter Octagon Shape Softbox
- Softbox Creates Soft, Evenly Spread Light Stream with External White Cover Diffuser
- CFL Bulb Saves up to 80% Energy / E26, E27 Standard Base Screw Size / 105 Wattage / 6500 Kelvin
- Tripod Light Stand is Height Adjustable with Maximum 86-inch / 1/4" Standard Screw Thread Tip
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Photo Lighting Kit, Equipped with Every Requirement yet Simple Enough to Avoid Hustle and Bustle
You are on the way to your first steps to creating your dream studio, starting by getting the softbox lighting set. One of the first steps to becoming a pro is by getting the proper lighting and of course a light diffusing method. With this octagonal softbox and photo-bulb, any level of photographers will make the most out of it, a simple and easy set-up lighting kit, without becoming bogged down with unnecessary massive studio set-up. It will add up to your flexibility around the photo/video studio environment.
CFL Photo Bulb
- Energy saving compact fluorescent spiral bulb, up to 80% of energy saving
- Universal standard E26/E27 screw base size for the maximum compatibility
- 6500 Kelvin color temperature creates neutral day light tone
- 85 actual wattage draws the equal output of 400-watt incandescent light bulb
- 12 x 4 inch dimension
Octagonal Lighting Softbox
- Features high efficiency in smoothening light/shade contrast for object to look soft and natural
- Octagon shape helps maximize the light diffusing capability and secure a wide lighting range
- Neutral color tone adds up to the objects' natural yet sensitive looks
- Wide 26 inch diameter size
- Long light projecting range
- Maximum light diffusing level
- Compatible with up to 105W CFL bulb
- 8.5 ft. long power cable
- Silver color inside helps max lighting reflection
- Easy bulb install with built-in bulb socket
- Secure and stable muntin bars
- Simple umbrella-fold & unfold way
- White cover helps maximize evenly spread light
- It creates neutral light tone for general lighting
- Easy Velcro install for white cover
- Premium quality fabric, machine washable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wrote a review with photos, so you can get a look at what you're buying: [...]
Here is a little video I made of the setup: [...]
The stand is very lightweight though. And I've had to jump to grab it before tipping over and hitting the ground. I would suggest investing in a sandbag to help give it some center of weight gravity on the base.
Most recent customer reviews
I ordered it after watching an informative video on it.
Price, and ease of assembly are/were great!