- Save 10% on Photography Photo Studio Foldable Studio Lighting Photo Shooting Table when you purchase 1 or more Photography Softbox Light Lighting Kit offered by KimOutlet. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "LimoStudio 700W Photography Softbox Light Lighting..." and save 69% off the $153.73 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
LimoStudio 700W Photography Softbox Light Lighting Kit Photo Equipment Soft Studio Light Softbox 24"X24", AGG814
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contents: [2 pcs] Light Holder with Softbox Reflector / [2 pcs] 86-inch Tall Light Stand Tripod / [2 pcs] 85W CFL 6500K Photo Bulb / [1 pc] Carry Bag
- 24 x 24-inch Dimension Softbox Lighting Reflector with E26, 27 Standard Size Bulb Socket and 6 ft. Long Power Cord and External White Fabric Diffuser
- 50–86-inch Height Adjustable Light Stand Tripod with 1/4-inch Standard Screw Thread Tip
- 85W / 6500K / Daylight Neutral Tone CFL Bulb
- Premium Quality Fabric Carrying Case Bag
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||30 x 6.5 x 12 inches|
|Shipping Weight||10.8 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item LimoStudio 700W Photography Softbox Light Lighting Kit Photo Equipment Soft Studio Light Softbox 24"X24", AGG814
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.99||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black/Silver (Out/In)||Black||Daylight Balanced CFL 6500K||—||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 12 x 30 in||12 x 32 x 9 in||6 x 8.8 x 30.5 in||7.1 x 31.5 x 4 in||—||—|
Premium Photo/Video Studio Lighting Kit
Photography Softbox Lighting Kit is a phenomenal addition to any Photo/Video Studio providing professional maximized light spread at a low convenient cost. The set comes equipped with two high-quality softbox lights to intensely enhance the quality of a shoot. Excellent for someone looking to set up in areas of their home, studio and even outdoors, including a durable heavy duty carry bag for on the go events. Due to its ideal set-up, it has developed into one of our top-selling and most highly reputable kits.
Production of Evenly Spread Light
- Energy Saving Compact Fluorescent Spiral Bulb
- Saves Energy Up to 80%
- Regular Screw Base
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Watts: 85W
- Equals to 350W Regular Incandescent Light Bulb Output (Total Output: 700W)
- Made of High Quality Nylon
- Size: 24" x 24" Large Soft Box
- Creates Ultimate Soft Light Stream and Removes Shadow
- Uses Max Up to 85W E26 Light Bulb
- Color: Black/Silver (Out/In)
- Silver Internal Face: Minimizes Light Loss & Maximizes Light Spread
- 2 Levels Light Control Available
- Soft Box + External White Cover
- Industrial Standard Mounting Stud
- 1/4" Screw Thread Tip
- Height adjustable Min 50" - Max 86"
- Solid Safety 3 Legs Stages
- 270 Degree Adjustable Softbox Head
- Secure Locking System
- Light Weight for Portability
- Easy to Assemble and Dissemble
Top customer reviews
The Cons of this kit
- The light stands are cheap and flimsy, but they get the job done. Just make sure when fully extended that everything is locked in place and try to add some weight to the base of the stand for stability.
- The Carrying bags are of cheap material and I wouldn't trust carrying the lighting equipment in them.
- The power cord is very short. If you don't have a power strip or extension cords at home you will have to purchase some extra ones, because the cord will not reach the floor when lightstand is extended.
The LimoStudio Lighting Kit is still an amazing value and will improve the quality of your shoots whether video or photography. Despite it's negatives I would recommend this as a beginning lightkit. The negatives are not deal-breakers and you can work around them. I am very happy with my purchase!!
I'm going to touch base on something everybody keeps saying about these.
They are absolutely not top heavy. The instructions just don't tell you that the bottom legs open up VERY wide. You need to push the black/grey thing down and all the legs will flare out. I've TRIED to knock this thing over and it's nearly impossible by pushing it with a good amount of force.
You just need to make sure that you open the legs of these things to their full potential.
Initially, I had not done this,a and I sat their thinking, ok I can understand why people said I should probably weight it down, but I wasn't really worried about it. in fact, I expected them to be top heavy after reading all the reviews here.
THEN, by accident, I was putting my second one together and pushed down on that notch for the legs, and presto! Seriously you'd have to tackle this thing for it to fall over on a wooden floor.
So again, it's not in the directions, but make sure you flare the legs out completely. I'll try to take some pictures with my phone sometime. If you think it is top heavy, then you have NOT set it up properly.
The E27 socket is better quality than average: plastic housing with ceramic sleeve and steel insert. The power cord is way too short--doesn't reach the floor when on a 5 foot stand--so have a power strip and extension at ready. The mount is plastic and fits 5/8"male light stand tips. Even fits mic stands. Don't over torque or the thread insert (a metal nut) may pull out of the plastic.
Two 85W daylight balanced fluorescent bulbs are included. I shoot music videos for my YouTube channel and these CFLs are blazing bright. I use one as the key light and the other, further back and to the side, provides fill. With the white diffusion panel installed, the quality of light is wonderfully soft and even. When I have a special shoot, I add three smaller lights: hair light, lower front fill and background light.
The weakest point of this kit is the two light stands: cheap and flimsy but they work. Ditto for the carrying bags. I don't recommend using the stands for larger light heads or a boom. And, when fully extended, you need a sandbag for stability even indoors. However, I did the math and the two 24 x 24 softboxes and 85W CFLs, if bought ala carte, cost the same as the kit, so the light stands and carry bags are deal sweeteners.
The LimoStudio Lighting Kit provides soft even light for a more flattering appearance on my music videos. Plus these umbrella softboxes assemble in seconds and, since they're umbrellas, can be folded and stuffed in a bag or closet for another day. Great lighting kit for few bucks!