Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "LimoStudio 700W Photography Softbox Light Lighting..." and save 69% off the $153.73 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Camera & Camcorder Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with $25 deductible
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
LimoStudio 700W Photography Softbox Light Lighting Kit Photo Equipment Soft Studio Light Softbox 24"X24", AGG814
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Contents: [2 pcs] Soft Box with Bulb Socket / [2 pcs] 86-inch Tall Light Stand / [2 pcs] 85W 6500K 120V Photo Bulb / [1 pc] Carry Bag
- 24 x 24-inch Dimension Softbox Lighting Reflector with E26, 27 Standard Size 120V Bulb Socket and 6 ft. Long Power Cord and External White Fabric Diffuser
- 50–86 inch Height Adjustable Light Stand with 1/4-inch Standard Screw Thread Tip
- Photographic Spiral Bulb: 85W / 6500K / 120V Daylight Neutral Tone CFL Bulb
- Premium Quality Fabric Carrying Case Bag
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Premium Photo/Video Studio Lighting Kit
Photography Softbox Lighting Kit is a phenomenal addition to any Photo/Video Studio providing professional maximized light spread at a low convenient cost. The set comes equipped with two high-quality softbox lights to intensely enhance the quality of a shoot. Excellent for someone looking to set up in areas of their home, studio and even outdoors, including a durable heavy duty carry bag for on the go events. Due to its ideal set-up, it has developed into one of our top-selling and most highly reputable kits.
Production of Evenly Spread Light
- Energy Saving Compact Fluorescent Spiral Bulb
- Saves Energy Up to 80%
- Regular Screw Base
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Watts: 85W
- Equals to 350W Regular Incandescent Light Bulb Output (Total Output: 700W)
- Made of High Quality Nylon
- Size: 24" x 24" Large Soft Box
- Creates Ultimate Soft Light Stream and Removes Shadow
- Uses Max Up to 85W E26 Light Bulb
- Color: Black/Silver (Out/In)
- Silver Internal Face: Minimizes Light Loss & Maximizes Light Spread
- 2 Levels Light Control Available
- Soft Box + External White Cover
- Industrial Standard Mounting Stud
- 1/4" Screw Thread Tip
- Height adjustable Min 50" - Max 86"
- Solid Safety 3 Legs Stages
- 270 Degree Adjustable Softbox Head
- Secure Locking System
- Light Weight for Portability
- Easy to Assemble and Dissemble
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Cons of this kit
- The light stands are cheap and flimsy, but they get the job done. Just make sure when fully extended that everything is locked in place and try to add some weight to the base of the stand for stability.
- The Carrying bags are of cheap material and I wouldn't trust carrying the lighting equipment in them.
- The power cord is very short. If you don't have a power strip or extension cords at home you will have to purchase some extra ones, because the cord will not reach the floor when lightstand is extended.
The LimoStudio Lighting Kit is still an amazing value and will improve the quality of your shoots whether video or photography. Despite it's negatives I would recommend this as a beginning lightkit. The negatives are not deal-breakers and you can work around them. I am very happy with my purchase!!
I'm going to touch base on something everybody keeps saying about these.
They are absolutely not top heavy. The instructions just don't tell you that the bottom legs open up VERY wide. You need to push the black/grey thing down and all the legs will flare out. I've TRIED to knock this thing over and it's nearly impossible by pushing it with a good amount of force.
You just need to make sure that you open the legs of these things to their full potential.
Initially, I had not done this,a and I sat their thinking, ok I can understand why people said I should probably weight it down, but I wasn't really worried about it. in fact, I expected them to be top heavy after reading all the reviews here.
THEN, by accident, I was putting my second one together and pushed down on that notch for the legs, and presto! Seriously you'd have to tackle this thing for it to fall over on a wooden floor.
So again, it's not in the directions, but make sure you flare the legs out completely. I'll try to take some pictures with my phone sometime. If you think it is top heavy, then you have NOT set it up properly.
I've attached some pictures that these lights were used to take.
I'm happy to say that it wasn't! The results were totally different, at least in my opinion. My skin looks smoother and less harsh with these soft boxes, as opposed to the ring light.
Although I got two, one is enough for my purposes right now but I don't mind having the other for future experiments and videos.
I would highly recommend this to anyone who has skin imperfections like dents, pits, big pores. These lights will brighten your complexion and soften those things.