Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 335 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 347 reviews
on February 2, 2014
Based on the reviews I thought I would give this a try, pretty inexpensive for a large reflector. I used it alongside a more expensive set (Westcott Photo Basics), and although the difference in quality is evident (the more expensive reflector feels more durable), they both do the exact same thing. I am sure mine will not last as long, but for as often as I will be using it I will probably have it a long time.
on August 28, 2015
I am just starting my business as a photographer so it is important to me to get the products I need at an affordable price. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase. I was a little confused when purchasing how they fit 5 in 1, let me explain: The main reflector is translucent. It has a cover that is black on one side then silver on the other. That cover has a zipper around the edge and is reversible. When you reverse it, it is white on one side and gold on the other. It feels like very good quality and is easy to transition from one reflector to another. It still folds up just like the old ones did (twisting into itself to form a smaller circle that fits into a small zipped bag.
on April 28, 2016
It is true what they say about you get what you pay for. Am new to photography and recently started shooting outdoors. I didn't want to buy something really expensive so luckily i found this. When I received it in the mail, the bag used to store the reflector was already torn close to the zipper!! I didnt really care cause what i had purchased was the 5 in 1 reflector, not the bag. The reflector/scrim worked well for my first 3 uses. Now, I did read on here that it was somewhat "cheap", "flimsy" and what not, so I did my very best not to be hard on it...BUT on my 2nd time using it, the metal/aluminum frame that holds the reflector came lose and it tore a little of the fabric, no big deal, I was able to put it together after half an hour.....then on my 3rd time, the zipper from the reflector fell off and I was left with pretty much no reflector, just the scrim/translucent one. And like i said, i knew that this wasnt the best, durable reflector out there, so I was VERY VERY careful with it.While it was still intact, it did its job and was very good, but for only 3 uses???? Now i have to get it repaired or buy a better one.
on November 5, 2015
This item broke on me the first day I used it. Not very happy because it's a big tool I need in my photography. Are they able to be returned for a new one?
review image
on July 20, 2015
The biggest draw for this is many different needed reflectors in one place. It can be difficult to collapse if you've never dealt with something of its nature before, like those collapsible car windshield reflectors (which is where my experience comes from); the bigger you go, the more unruly and difficult it can become. It takes a little practice and time to reverse the cover to utilize its different sides, and you'll need to be careful when zipping the cover closed so as to not catch and mark/tear the fabric. I haven't used this mounted yet which will be the test as to whether it will hold up; the handle on the slipcover case the whole unit is stored in already broke not long after I received it.
on June 8, 2016
I'm gonna say up front that his is actually well made product. Unfortunately it is not a product developed by people who know anything about photography. If anyone at this company actually knew anything about photography they would understand that the color combination they are using on their reversible sleeves are all wrong. What I mean by that is that the proper sleeve color combination should be white/black on one side and gold/silver on the other. There is a very important reason for that and it's that as a photographer you use the white and black sides of a reflector a lot more that you ever use the gold or silver sides. Of course they don't know that at this company. This product is very frustrating to use because you have to keep reversing the sleeve (which is not easy because of it's large size) every time you need to do the two most common things with a reflector on a shoot: which is to bounce light at your subject using the white side or to block light from your subject with black side.
on May 9, 2015
Love this! Bigger than I thought and that's fine, got it based on good reviews and I'm happy with it! Its such a great price too! SO glad I got it! GLad I didn't spend big bucks on something that would of worked just as well as this one!! This is good quality, durable and seems like it will last a long time!! Love that it folds up so easily to pack away too! Thanks for such a great product!! :)
Enthusiast: Photographyon December 15, 2014
I haven't used all the different colors (just silver or white at this time), but over time, I'm sure they will come in handy. The reflector is large enough to light up a subject form outside or inside lighting, yet light enough for making simple adjustments with the adjustable boom stand. The reflector is very easy to fold up inside the compact carrying bag.
on May 1, 2015
I'be been using this reflector for about a year now, it has served me well. Especially when using the silver side or the diffusion panel, but I can't help feeling like I'm missing something with the white reflector. I've had other white reflectors in the past that seem to give much more light, also the gold is way too much, fine for the 80's but way to warm for my taste. I'd be much happier if it were the sunlight (gold silver weave). So far as construction- it's not the best, but if you're careful with your gear it will last fine. I've taken mine out into the Arizona Desert for shoots and it's holding up quite well. For the price, you can't beat it. If all I was getting here was the diffusion panel, I'd still pay that price.
on September 13, 2015
These reflectors are the best bang for your buck that you can get. They seem to be made very well, and have been in many of my photo shoots as additional lighting options. The only small minus is that the silver coating on the one rubs off little pieces, making my entire case and sometimes hands bedazzled. Small trade off for the bargain pricing. One thing to note is that the case holding these is not made terribly well, the loop that you are supposed to tie it to a belt or hang it from is halfway ripped off only after five or so photo shoots. I did not subtract stars though as the product is still holding up well and has been very good.