Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 331 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 343 reviews
on August 28, 2015
I am just starting my business as a photographer so it is important to me to get the products I need at an affordable price. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase. I was a little confused when purchasing how they fit 5 in 1, let me explain: The main reflector is translucent. It has a cover that is black on one side then silver on the other. That cover has a zipper around the edge and is reversible. When you reverse it, it is white on one side and gold on the other. It feels like very good quality and is easy to transition from one reflector to another. It still folds up just like the old ones did (twisting into itself to form a smaller circle that fits into a small zipped bag.
on April 28, 2016
It is true what they say about you get what you pay for. Am new to photography and recently started shooting outdoors. I didn't want to buy something really expensive so luckily i found this. When I received it in the mail, the bag used to store the reflector was already torn close to the zipper!! I didnt really care cause what i had purchased was the 5 in 1 reflector, not the bag. The reflector/scrim worked well for my first 3 uses. Now, I did read on here that it was somewhat "cheap", "flimsy" and what not, so I did my very best not to be hard on it...BUT on my 2nd time using it, the metal/aluminum frame that holds the reflector came lose and it tore a little of the fabric, no big deal, I was able to put it together after half an hour.....then on my 3rd time, the zipper from the reflector fell off and I was left with pretty much no reflector, just the scrim/translucent one. And like i said, i knew that this wasnt the best, durable reflector out there, so I was VERY VERY careful with it.While it was still intact, it did its job and was very good, but for only 3 uses???? Now i have to get it repaired or buy a better one.
on December 1, 2015
Great item and very useful for any photographer. Construction is solid and item was as described. Very happy with my purchase.
on February 2, 2014
Based on the reviews I thought I would give this a try, pretty inexpensive for a large reflector. I used it alongside a more expensive set (Westcott Photo Basics), and although the difference in quality is evident (the more expensive reflector feels more durable), they both do the exact same thing. I am sure mine will not last as long, but for as often as I will be using it I will probably have it a long time.
on December 5, 2013
I received my item in time and in great packaging. the material used in this item is cheaply made, but If you're the type of person who takes care of your items you shouldn't have a problem. the zipper tends to get caught on the material a lot, but again if your gentle, this item can last you a few years.
on October 2, 2013
Good buit and very portable, this product is making my pictures even better. It was a great addition to my gear.
on January 23, 2014
I skipped over the smaller sizes and went straight for the 43". So glad I did. Will serve for more situations, and it's a really great price for such an essential tool. Just wondering why I waited so long to get it. Really love it.
on February 9, 2014
Perfect for quick out doors shooting. Didnt expect it to be so big but I am glad it is. Purchase it
on November 5, 2015
This item broke on me the first day I used it. Not very happy because it's a big tool I need in my photography. Are they able to be returned for a new one?
review image
on August 26, 2013
I just received my disc reflector they are great! The quality is great and they are really big. Grate option to buy !