Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 2, 2014
Based on the reviews I thought I would give this a try, pretty inexpensive for a large reflector. I used it alongside a more expensive set (Westcott Photo Basics), and although the difference in quality is evident (the more expensive reflector feels more durable), they both do the exact same thing. I am sure mine will not last as long, but for as often as I will be using it I will probably have it a long time.
20 people found this helpful
on April 28, 2016
It is true what they say about you get what you pay for. Am new to photography and recently started shooting outdoors. I didn't want to buy something really expensive so luckily i found this. When I received it in the mail, the bag used to store the reflector was already torn close to the zipper!! I didnt really care cause what i had purchased was the 5 in 1 reflector, not the bag. The reflector/scrim worked well for my first 3 uses. Now, I did read on here that it was somewhat "cheap", "flimsy" and what not, so I did my very best not to be hard on it...BUT on my 2nd time using it, the metal/aluminum frame that holds the reflector came lose and it tore a little of the fabric, no big deal, I was able to put it together after half an hour.....then on my 3rd time, the zipper from the reflector fell off and I was left with pretty much no reflector, just the scrim/translucent one. And like i said, i knew that this wasnt the best, durable reflector out there, so I was VERY VERY careful with it.While it was still intact, it did its job and was very good, but for only 3 uses???? Now i have to get it repaired or buy a better one.
5 people found this helpful
on August 28, 2015
I am just starting my business as a photographer so it is important to me to get the products I need at an affordable price. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase. I was a little confused when purchasing how they fit 5 in 1, let me explain: The main reflector is translucent. It has a cover that is black on one side then silver on the other. That cover has a zipper around the edge and is reversible. When you reverse it, it is white on one side and gold on the other. It feels like very good quality and is easy to transition from one reflector to another. It still folds up just like the old ones did (twisting into itself to form a smaller circle that fits into a small zipped bag.
5 people found this helpful
on May 8, 2018
okay, though they are good, it isn't exactly what I expected, thinking that these reflectors were all separate pieces. They are not. The cover IS a reflector (black on one side, silver on the other), Then it pulls inside out revealing white on one side and gold on the other. The diffuser is the only separate piece inside the cover. They work well however, but hopefully you will not need to use more than one at a time.
on July 20, 2015
The biggest draw for this is many different needed reflectors in one place. It can be difficult to collapse if you've never dealt with something of its nature before, like those collapsible car windshield reflectors (which is where my experience comes from); the bigger you go, the more unruly and difficult it can become. It takes a little practice and time to reverse the cover to utilize its different sides, and you'll need to be careful when zipping the cover closed so as to not catch and mark/tear the fabric. I haven't used this mounted yet which will be the test as to whether it will hold up; the handle on the slipcover case the whole unit is stored in already broke not long after I received it.
on September 13, 2015
These reflectors are the best bang for your buck that you can get. They seem to be made very well, and have been in many of my photo shoots as additional lighting options. The only small minus is that the silver coating on the one rubs off little pieces, making my entire case and sometimes hands bedazzled. Small trade off for the bargain pricing. One thing to note is that the case holding these is not made terribly well, the loop that you are supposed to tie it to a belt or hang it from is halfway ripped off only after five or so photo shoots. I did not subtract stars though as the product is still holding up well and has been very good.
on November 5, 2015
This item broke on me the first day I used it. Not very happy because it's a big tool I need in my photography. Are they able to be returned for a new one?
review image
7 people found this helpful
on May 7, 2015
A reflector is a staple in my photography arsenal. The bigger the better and this one is fabulous. I love that the actual reflector is covered/protected by the zip on cover that gives you the only four options you'll need. This set up might allow you to replace just the cover (and be cheaper) and not the entire thing.

I use my reflect to reflect light, but also block it when needed. In some Instances, this reflector has also served as a background. Very pleased with my purchase and would by this same thing again from the same seller.
on May 9, 2015
Love this! Bigger than I thought and that's fine, got it based on good reviews and I'm happy with it! Its such a great price too! SO glad I got it! GLad I didn't spend big bucks on something that would of worked just as well as this one!! This is good quality, durable and seems like it will last a long time!! Love that it folds up so easily to pack away too! Thanks for such a great product!! :)
on May 1, 2015
I'be been using this reflector for about a year now, it has served me well. Especially when using the silver side or the diffusion panel, but I can't help feeling like I'm missing something with the white reflector. I've had other white reflectors in the past that seem to give much more light, also the gold is way too much, fine for the 80's but way to warm for my taste. I'd be much happier if it were the sunlight (gold silver weave). So far as construction- it's not the best, but if you're careful with your gear it will last fine. I've taken mine out into the Arizona Desert for shoots and it's holding up quite well. For the price, you can't beat it. If all I was getting here was the diffusion panel, I'd still pay that price.