Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 333 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 345 reviews
on August 28, 2015
I am just starting my business as a photographer so it is important to me to get the products I need at an affordable price. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase. I was a little confused when purchasing how they fit 5 in 1, let me explain: The main reflector is translucent. It has a cover that is black on one side then silver on the other. That cover has a zipper around the edge and is reversible. When you reverse it, it is white on one side and gold on the other. It feels like very good quality and is easy to transition from one reflector to another. It still folds up just like the old ones did (twisting into itself to form a smaller circle that fits into a small zipped bag.
on April 28, 2016
It is true what they say about you get what you pay for. Am new to photography and recently started shooting outdoors. I didn't want to buy something really expensive so luckily i found this. When I received it in the mail, the bag used to store the reflector was already torn close to the zipper!! I didnt really care cause what i had purchased was the 5 in 1 reflector, not the bag. The reflector/scrim worked well for my first 3 uses. Now, I did read on here that it was somewhat "cheap", "flimsy" and what not, so I did my very best not to be hard on it...BUT on my 2nd time using it, the metal/aluminum frame that holds the reflector came lose and it tore a little of the fabric, no big deal, I was able to put it together after half an hour.....then on my 3rd time, the zipper from the reflector fell off and I was left with pretty much no reflector, just the scrim/translucent one. And like i said, i knew that this wasnt the best, durable reflector out there, so I was VERY VERY careful with it.While it was still intact, it did its job and was very good, but for only 3 uses???? Now i have to get it repaired or buy a better one.
on July 20, 2015
The biggest draw for this is many different needed reflectors in one place. It can be difficult to collapse if you've never dealt with something of its nature before, like those collapsible car windshield reflectors (which is where my experience comes from); the bigger you go, the more unruly and difficult it can become. It takes a little practice and time to reverse the cover to utilize its different sides, and you'll need to be careful when zipping the cover closed so as to not catch and mark/tear the fabric. I haven't used this mounted yet which will be the test as to whether it will hold up; the handle on the slipcover case the whole unit is stored in already broke not long after I received it.
on May 9, 2015
Love this! Bigger than I thought and that's fine, got it based on good reviews and I'm happy with it! Its such a great price too! SO glad I got it! GLad I didn't spend big bucks on something that would of worked just as well as this one!! This is good quality, durable and seems like it will last a long time!! Love that it folds up so easily to pack away too! Thanks for such a great product!! :)
Enthusiast: Photographyon December 15, 2014
I haven't used all the different colors (just silver or white at this time), but over time, I'm sure they will come in handy. The reflector is large enough to light up a subject form outside or inside lighting, yet light enough for making simple adjustments with the adjustable boom stand. The reflector is very easy to fold up inside the compact carrying bag.
on June 1, 2015
Great purchase. I've needed a reflector for a while, but since I do mostly sports photography, I've gotten away without one. I got caught last minute doing a funeral shoot and needed a reflector FAST. I got it overnighted and everything was exactly as expected. Worked great for the shoot! I love how easy it is to pack up and switch colors.
These reflectors were just what I needed. They are easy to use and work as designed. They are lightweight too. Plus, the package arrived earlier than promised, which is a good thing for online orders. It beats standing in line at ground stores trying to find what you need.
on December 1, 2015
Great item and very useful for any photographer. Construction is solid and item was as described. Very happy with my purchase.
on February 5, 2016
My husband is thrilled, this was his Christmas gift. He says they work very well, and he is so happy to have these.
on December 21, 2014
Great reflector for really cheap! I love having the ability to change the tone so easy to adapt to many lighting situations.