Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on August 28, 2015
I am just starting my business as a photographer so it is important to me to get the products I need at an affordable price. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase. I was a little confused when purchasing how they fit 5 in 1, let me explain: The main reflector is translucent. It has a cover that is black on one side then silver on the other. That cover has a zipper around the edge and is reversible. When you reverse it, it is white on one side and gold on the other. It feels like very good quality and is easy to transition from one reflector to another. It still folds up just like the old ones did (twisting into itself to form a smaller circle that fits into a small zipped bag.
on April 28, 2016
It is true what they say about you get what you pay for. Am new to photography and recently started shooting outdoors. I didn't want to buy something really expensive so luckily i found this. When I received it in the mail, the bag used to store the reflector was already torn close to the zipper!! I didnt really care cause what i had purchased was the 5 in 1 reflector, not the bag. The reflector/scrim worked well for my first 3 uses. Now, I did read on here that it was somewhat "cheap", "flimsy" and what not, so I did my very best not to be hard on it...BUT on my 2nd time using it, the metal/aluminum frame that holds the reflector came lose and it tore a little of the fabric, no big deal, I was able to put it together after half an hour.....then on my 3rd time, the zipper from the reflector fell off and I was left with pretty much no reflector, just the scrim/translucent one. And like i said, i knew that this wasnt the best, durable reflector out there, so I was VERY VERY careful with it.While it was still intact, it did its job and was very good, but for only 3 uses???? Now i have to get it repaired or buy a better one.
on September 13, 2015
These reflectors are the best bang for your buck that you can get. They seem to be made very well, and have been in many of my photo shoots as additional lighting options. The only small minus is that the silver coating on the one rubs off little pieces, making my entire case and sometimes hands bedazzled. Small trade off for the bargain pricing. One thing to note is that the case holding these is not made terribly well, the loop that you are supposed to tie it to a belt or hang it from is halfway ripped off only after five or so photo shoots. I did not subtract stars though as the product is still holding up well and has been very good.
on May 1, 2015
I'be been using this reflector for about a year now, it has served me well. Especially when using the silver side or the diffusion panel, but I can't help feeling like I'm missing something with the white reflector. I've had other white reflectors in the past that seem to give much more light, also the gold is way too much, fine for the 80's but way to warm for my taste. I'd be much happier if it were the sunlight (gold silver weave). So far as construction- it's not the best, but if you're careful with your gear it will last fine. I've taken mine out into the Arizona Desert for shoots and it's holding up quite well. For the price, you can't beat it. If all I was getting here was the diffusion panel, I'd still pay that price.
on August 31, 2014
I love this reflector because it is such a great buy for the price. As most photographers, I am on a tight budget. I cannot afford to drop a lot of money on equipment, but I do not want to waste money on it either. I love that it is so compact, however I did have to watch a video online to learn how to fold it. (Google it). This took some practice, but once i got the hang of it I could fold it quickly. I suggest practicing before taking it out on a shoot or you will look like an idiot.
on May 9, 2015
Love this! Bigger than I thought and that's fine, got it based on good reviews and I'm happy with it! Its such a great price too! SO glad I got it! GLad I didn't spend big bucks on something that would of worked just as well as this one!! This is good quality, durable and seems like it will last a long time!! Love that it folds up so easily to pack away too! Thanks for such a great product!! :)
I haven't used all the different colors (just silver or white at this time), but over time, I'm sure they will come in handy. The reflector is large enough to light up a subject form outside or inside lighting, yet light enough for making simple adjustments with the adjustable boom stand. The reflector is very easy to fold up inside the compact carrying bag.
on June 1, 2015
Great purchase. I've needed a reflector for a while, but since I do mostly sports photography, I've gotten away without one. I got caught last minute doing a funeral shoot and needed a reflector FAST. I got it overnighted and everything was exactly as expected. Worked great for the shoot! I love how easy it is to pack up and switch colors.
on April 26, 2017
For the price it does it's job and it's made with pretty good quality.
on September 10, 2017
These work very well!!! Great size and love the compact storage!