Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 341 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 354 reviews
Enthusiast: Photographyon December 15, 2014
I haven't used all the different colors (just silver or white at this time), but over time, I'm sure they will come in handy. The reflector is large enough to light up a subject form outside or inside lighting, yet light enough for making simple adjustments with the adjustable boom stand. The reflector is very easy to fold up inside the compact carrying bag.
on September 13, 2015
These reflectors are the best bang for your buck that you can get. They seem to be made very well, and have been in many of my photo shoots as additional lighting options. The only small minus is that the silver coating on the one rubs off little pieces, making my entire case and sometimes hands bedazzled. Small trade off for the bargain pricing. One thing to note is that the case holding these is not made terribly well, the loop that you are supposed to tie it to a belt or hang it from is halfway ripped off only after five or so photo shoots. I did not subtract stars though as the product is still holding up well and has been very good.
These reflectors were just what I needed. They are easy to use and work as designed. They are lightweight too. Plus, the package arrived earlier than promised, which is a good thing for online orders. It beats standing in line at ground stores trying to find what you need.
on June 1, 2015
Great purchase. I've needed a reflector for a while, but since I do mostly sports photography, I've gotten away without one. I got caught last minute doing a funeral shoot and needed a reflector FAST. I got it overnighted and everything was exactly as expected. Worked great for the shoot! I love how easy it is to pack up and switch colors.
on April 26, 2017
For the price it does it's job and it's made with pretty good quality.
on September 10, 2017
These work very well!!! Great size and love the compact storage!
on December 9, 2016
Great reflector for the price! It comes with 5 different fabric/reflector covers over the hard but foldable and lightweight disc. I am not an everyday type of photographer so this is great and folds up for easy storage and when I need it I can pull it out and put away quickly. The zippers and overall materials are well constructed. Great product, would highly recommend.
on May 7, 2015
A reflector is a staple in my photography arsenal. The bigger the better and this one is fabulous. I love that the actual reflector is covered/protected by the zip on cover that gives you the only four options you'll need. This set up might allow you to replace just the cover (and be cheaper) and not the entire thing.

I use my reflect to reflect light, but also block it when needed. In some Instances, this reflector has also served as a background. Very pleased with my purchase and would by this same thing again from the same seller.
on March 19, 2015
big, very big. works great, until you can use as white or black background. easy to carry.
review image
on February 1, 2016
Awesome! works great and I've used it in way more ways than I though i would!
The black works great as a flag, the center alone works awesome as added diffusion, the white, gold and silver also all work the way they're supposed to.
I couldn't be happier.
the zipper on mine seems a little cheap, but come on people, you can't pay for a Geo Metro and expect a Ferrari.
This reflector is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone!