3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
LimoStudio Photo Video Studio 2400 Watt Softbox Continuous Light Kit with Overhead Head Light Boom Kit, AGG891
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contents: [3 pcs] 16 x 24 inch Softbox / [3 pcs] 4 Sockets Light Holding Head / [12 pcs] 45W CFL Bulb / [1 pc] Boom Stand Tripod / [2 pcs] Light Stand Tripod / [1 pc] Carry Bag
- Lighting Diffuser for Soft / Evenly Spread Light to Minimize the Contrast, Hot Spot, and Shades
- 45 Watt Full Spectrum Light Bulb: 80% Energy Saving / 6500 Kelvin / Daylight
- Boom Stand Tripod Length Adjustable, Arm: 30–55 inch / Height: 30–88 inch
- Premium Quality Fabric Material Heavy Duty Carrying Case Bag
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
(3) x 16"" x 24"" Photo Softbox
Color: Black/Silver (Out/In) - Silver Internal Face: Minimize Light Loss & Maximize Light Spread
2 Levels Light Control Available
It connects to the speed ring that is built into the light head
Organizing Carrying Case
External Snow White Cover
(3) x 4 Spckets Light Holder
Operate 4 Bulbs separately to control light strem using 2 On/Off switch buttons located on the back
Work with 110 - 120V
(12) x 45W Full Spectrum Light Bulb
Energy Saving Compact Fluorescent Spiral Bulb
Regular Screw Base
Color Temperature: 6500K
Watts: 45W - 200W Output
Tone: Day Light
(2) x 86"" Light Stand
Solid Safety 3 Legs Stages
Indutrial Standard Mounting Stud
Solid Locking System for Light Safety
(1) x Photography Boom Stand & Sandbag Combo
Solid Safety 3 Legs Stages
Indutrial Standard Mounting Tip: 3/8 thread tip
Lenght of Arm : Min 30"" - Max 55""
Lenght of Tripod : Min 30"" - Max 88""
(1) x Heavy Duty Convenient Carry Case
Photo Softbox Light Kit
Photography Softbox Light
Photography hair Light
Photography Boom Light Stand
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason I gave it three stars, however, is that the kit does have some limitations that you will need to work around.
- Build quality is not really that bad for an inexpensive kit - it will hold up to normal handling, as long as you are careful
- I did not have much trouble setting it up - despite what others have posted here. It does take some time though - probably 10 minutes a light at least to fully set them up from scratch.
- The case and pouches for the light hoods are nice extras and make it semi-portable if you have time to set it up
- The biggest problem I've had with this set is a decided green tinge on the light. This is not unusual as most inexpensive flourescent and even cheap LED lights have this issue. It has to do with the fact that inexpensive flourescent lights are not really full spectrum like older incandescent lights. I would guess that most of the low end kits have this issue.
- You can color correct for the green tinge with good software in post editing, but it does not completely eliminate it
- This makes it OK for web or other low quality lighting work, but not great for professional work - which is why pros pay thousands of dollars for kinoflos and other big brand names (which do correct) or high end lighting
- I eventually did end up purchasing some high end (high CRI) lights for my DVD/Blue ray work
So if you are looking for an inexpensive softbox light to do some web video or stills and can correct it in post, this is probably a good option. If you want to create higher end video or pro-photography, then you need to spend the dollars for a light with a high Color Rendering Index (CRI) value so you get clean light reproduction across the spectrum.
I recommend using this kit indoors because of the color temp, to protect it from the wind and heat.
Here is an example of what i made with this kit and a Nikon d3100.
The kit came with everything it described, and it was all in great new condition. The large bag it all came with is not a great bag (sipper broke) but for what I paid and what I got, that is a non issue for me. I am very happy with my purchase.
Great product, great price and got to me on time (before estimated date actually).
This is my second purchase of LimoStudio products. My first was the umbrella lighting kit. And my second was this softbox kit. I am grateful that LimoStudio is an affordable option. The quality is not comparable to top-professional lighting. For example, one of the stands fell over and the metal bent, so now I can no longer slide & adjust the height. The materials of a professional-grade photography equipment would not bend easily if it simply fell over. But because photography isn't my profession, I wasn't looking for the best of the best. I take photos of products and record tutorials for my blog and shop. And I find that these are ideal for those who are just looking for something that works and is budget-friendly.
CLEAR STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS WOULD BE HELPFUL:
There were no clear step-by-step instructions, and so I found it frustrating to piece everything together. I looked up YouTube videos and found some videos with tips regarding the easiest way to setup the softbox and its frame, even though they were not the same brand as LimiStudio. The most difficult one to figure out was the boom kit. I found out later (from my husband who works with tools every day) that some of the pieces were actually just protective coverings and not a part of the actual finished product itself. And when setting up the boom kit, my husband explained that the handles had to be taken off so you can reattach them the "right way" for usage since they were initially attached in a manner that is ideal for packaging. There is nothing on the instructions that will explain any of that. You get pictures, so basically you have to figure out how to get from A to Z without any direction of how to get to B, C, D and so on.
Most recent customer reviews
1) Box came heavily damaged, case containing the equipment was unzipped
2) Individual boxes contained signs of...Read more