Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on April 15, 2016
If I could give these a zero star review I would. First of all, one came in broke. Instead of shipping me a new one, they refunded me the price of one light, about $8, and I had to BUY another one. Really? Thanks.
Second, these have to be the worst lights I have ever purchased. Literally after on use, the base breaks off from the light and will not snap back together. They are made of cheap plastic and ARE NOT built to last heavy use. Seriously, spend the money on lights that are actually going to work well and not break.

I have purchased these lights TWICE, so I can tell you they are complete trash. I thought to give them a second chance but they keep breaking off and it is seriously frustrating for someone who needs lighting equpiment on a daily basis.
review imagereview imagereview image
on June 6, 2016
The output of these are lower than I expected. They do the job but not as well as I would have hoped. They should last a long time which is nice. Just be very careful when handling these corkscrew type bulbs, they stick out further than a regular bulb and therefore can be a hazard. They need to be pretty close to your subject to get a good ISO on your camera.
on April 14, 2018
I cannot give these lights enough praise. I’m not a photographer, but in the kitchen and lights everything up where you can see what you’re doing. You can also see places you did not clean or you missed. It brings out the colors of everything like daylight. It also appears to be much brighter. But I believe that is due to the spectrum and the fact that it is closer to daylight. I gave a couple to a friend of mine, who is chickens had gone into winter shutdown. He had lights in the coop, changing to these lights, within 72 hours he started to get eggs again. Note : depending upon the breed of chicken it takes a minimum of 29 hours to produce, to a maximum of 36 hours to produce an egg. Without force Laying.
on March 20, 2016
As with probably most people buying these you are swayed by the price. I have a need for 200w bulbs 6500k and have scoured the internet for them, be warned they do not exist! up until a couple years ago they did though. So I was thrilled and surprised to see these. Upon testing them I came to realize 200w still do not exist as these are 100w at best. Feit has a 150w 6500k and that's about it, there are a couple obscure others floating around but you have to go up to 250w+ to find any kind of availability. Needless to say they have been returned. Shame on the manufacturer and seller.
Packaging was outstanding. Each bulb came in individual boxes with molded styrofoam around them for protection and break prevention. I plugged all them into a LimoStudio Quality 4 Socket Bulb photo lighting and they all worked just fine. Each bulb is rated at 6500K and visually, they are very close to white light. Each is rated at 45W and when 4 are combined, it's pretty bright even when reflected against a photo umbrella. The light produced generates good contrast and is consistent. The bulb was bigger than a normal light bulb because of the base plus there are at least 5 loops. I will keep the foam molding to survive the rigors of transport out in the field. I hope they last cause each bulb is a bit pricey.
on August 28, 2015
If you are trying to purchase this as a 4 pack, you might be disappointed.

I'm certain the bulbs are fine, but I feel the product page was very misleading. The item lists as, "(4) x LimoStudio Digital Full Spectrum Light Bulb - 45W Photo CFL 6500K, Daylight Balanced, Pure White" and the image very distinctly shows 4 bulbs.

When only one bulb showed up I immediately returned the item.
on June 30, 2017
These provide great lighting for taking photos. My wife runs a clothing business from home and we use these bulbs to take pictures of clothing with a white backdrop. The color comes out clear and accurate. Each bulb is packaged in a separate box that is padded. Bulbs are easily stored for next use without breaking even if the box is dropped.
on April 7, 2014
I ordered these for a friend; he had me return them because they just weren't bright enough for what he was doing. He needed enough light to shoot video clips with his digital SLR. As with many compact fluorescent bulbs, they take a while to reach their peak brightness, but their peak brightness as measured with his light meter was not equal to four 200W incandescent bulbs, as described. He was also unsure if they were truly daylight balanced; test videos he took using them showed color oddities even with his white balance set to daylight.
on April 30, 2017
These bulbs are really long. And I got FOUR of them, each very well packed in their own foam insert and then added to an overpack box as well.

These are good daylight color, good for a non main light. You will probably want a 105w for your main light. These are great for side or fill lights.
on May 1, 2017
The light bulbs arrived extremely well packaged. I saved the packaging in case I have to take my lights somewhere for a shoot. They fit in both of my lights and work perfectly. I just got them last week, so I can't comment on how long they will last. The price was rich for the product, even if they don't last for a long time.