Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LimoStudio 33" White Transparent Photo Umbrella Studio Reflector, AGG124
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 20, 2015
The LimoStudio 33" Umbrella does exactly what I want: softens harsh strobes and LEDs and diffuses light for a more flattering appearance on products and faces. In comparison to my Westcott 43-inch umbrella, the LimoStudio looks and feels cheap: thinner fabric, dangling threads and lightweight shaft and flimsy ribs. It's less than half as expensive as the Westcott and, like most things in life, you get what you pay for. It's okay for indoor studio use but I wouldn't drag it around for location shoots. The ribs will bend if you drop or bump it (I did). However, for the cost of a Big Mac and fries it's darn tootin'!
on December 23, 2014
Great buy. Easy affordable and quick delivery. No complaints. Does what I want it to which is to evenly disperses lighting in a soft manner. Would buy again.
review image
on August 21, 2015
At first, it was cute but the gentle wind blew the Tripod down and the umbrella arms/support bent and collapsed. I then bought another thinking that it was my fault but then it was nudged and the umbrella fell against a wall and snapped the arms again. If you tried to bend it back like how you would when your rain umbrella flips inside out, it would completely break. The metal support inside the umbrella is VERY thin and cheaply made. Not happy at all. save your money and spend a few more dollars to get a quality umbrella.
review image
on June 6, 2014
I needed this after I stepped on one of the umbrellas that came with my full set of studio lights. I'm so happy that the company sells replacements. I was very worried for a while! This is an exact umbrella replacement for the LimoStudio-Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W Day Light Umbrella Continuous Lighting Kit sold here on Amazon. If you like that product, you will like this too. It ships fast and arrives quickly, even out here to my house in the Middle of Nowhere, Mississippi.
on December 23, 2014
Great shoot through Umbrella - does what I want for a cheap price. My only issue is that I should have bought the bigger version for the dollar more...

Pros - Clean and White , Good Quality, Metal on it seems to be of a good quality and shouldn't bend easily.
Cons - Not a fan of the companies LOGO information stamped on it - it's bigger than I'd like it to be or at least make the logo a lighter color.

Would I buy this again... maybe - I prefer the Cowboy Studio umbrella to this version. But really it's a good quality product and between buying this and the Westcott umbrella - buy two of these instead.
on March 8, 2013
I purchased 2 of these Photo Umbrellas to complete a lighting set-up I had purchased elsewhere. My goal was to create a low-cost portable lighting solution which could be switched from both continuous lighting to flash all while using the same stands.

For the low price point, these Umbrellas work well. They are of decent quality and provide very nice flash diffusion through the Umbrella and also subtle bounce flash if turned the other way.

This is an all-around good product.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 22, 2015
Ok, you may too young to remember the Morton salt commercial, but she carried a white umbrella. :-)

The reason I purchased this umbrella was to carry with me to produce an even lighting when needed, putting it on my shoulder or wherever it works the best. And when shooting macro, it helps to block breezes. Of course, it works great on a stand too. And if it starts sprinkling salt, I'm covered; lol.

The shaft of the umbrella is app. 22" long from underneath the open umbrella. The shaft diameter is 7.7mm. The locks for holding the umbrella open or closed work flawlessly. The diffusion is even.

I know when I get ready to look for studio lighting, LimoStudio will be my first choice.

Great price and quality, 5 stars for sure.
on January 17, 2016
excellent light reflectors. I was surprised at how well they work. You don't actually see how well they work until you view the finished product. Then you see how brightly they reflect the light onto your photographic subject.
on August 9, 2014
Umbrella arrived very quickly, which was great, but the item is extremely flimsy/cheap. First time out, two of the metal wires bent right in half. I know the item is inexpensive but I expected it to last longer than an hour.
on April 7, 2016
I needed an extra umbrella since my back-up is a silver lined umbrella; I prefer the soft lighting of the white umbrella. I have order many things from this company, before, & it has always gotten the job done & arrived before expected.