Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lincoln E-Z Cleaner Suede Nubuck Satin Leather Nylon Fabric Shoe Cleaner 8 oz.
|Price:||$7.20 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lotion which safely cleans fine leather goods
- Helps increase the life of leather goods, including suede, nubuck, vinyls and fabrics
- Easily removes grease marks from suede and salt stains from leather
- Lubricates leather fibers to keep them from getting brittle
- Maintains suppleness and strength of original leather
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Lincoln E-Z Cleaner Suede Nubuck Satin Leather Nylon Fabric Shoe Cleaner 8 oz.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||shoecare||Modest Guru||Amazon.com||Fashionable For Less||Designer Trends inc|
|Size||8 Oz||16 fl. oz.||5.6-Ounce||6.76fl.oz. 200ml||4 Ounces|
E-Z Cleaner is the Original E-Z Cleaner. It is ideal as an "all purpose," non-solvent cleaner for suede, leather, fabric, and like materials. E-Z Cleaner is strong enough to remove grease marks from suede, and salt stains from leather. Use it like a suede shampoo. Make a foam using a sponge to easily remove dirt from shoes and other leather articles.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The problem with suede on a light surface (my shoes are a lighter brown) is when it gets wet it's almost impossible to see if the stains/dirt are being removed with the cleaning. I was worried that with how wet the shoe was getting from the cleaner that the shoe would get damaged. But I just went along with it because the shoes were only $30, so not the end of the world if they were permanently damaged. I cleaned both shoes and pat dried them with a towel. I set them aside and let them dry overnight. To my surprise, the next day after I came home from work they looked spotless. From a distance, my shoes look brand new, and that's in large part thanks to this cleaner. There is one small black imperfection on the outside of my shoe that I don't think will come out, but I think that was from the bar or me scrubbing too roughly initially when I was cleaning. All in all, I would highly recommend this cleaner and a good, soft brush, but make sure if you do get a brush you don't scrub too hard. Also make sure you pat dry after you're finished cleaning. Note that the shoes won't dry all the way, but pat dry anyway just to help speed up the process.
This is what I did and I hope it helps anybody that's looking for a procedure.
- I poured a small amount of Lincoln E-Z Cleaner in a small Pyrex bowl. I covered the Pyrex bowl and shook it to make the required bubbles
- I used the Shacke Suede & Nubuck 4-Way Leather Brush Cleaner like a paint brush and dipped the brass brush side in the Pyrex bowl. I took the brush and scrubbed it on the seats, enough to moisten the areas of interest
- I used COLOURLOCK Leather & Textile Cleaning Brush for car interiors, alcantara car seats and leather furniture upholstery in a swirling motion on the entire seat. I scrubbed vigorously for about 5 minutes for each seat.
You won't be able to tell because the area is wet but let it dry and you'll be amazed at the results. Since I got the stain out, now I've noticed stains on the fabric portion of my seats.