- Age Range: 8 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Lexile Measure: 1170L (What's this?)
- Series: Landmark Books
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers; Reissue edition (June 12, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0394891791
- ISBN-13: 978-0394891798
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.4 x 7.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #143,437 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Abe Lincoln (Landmark Books) Paperback – June 12, 1987
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Inside Flap
Abraham Lincoln was born to a poor family on the American frontier. He was a hard worker, but he wanted more than a farmer?s life. As he learned about the issues of his day, Abe longed to be a lawmaker himself, so he ran for the state legislature. Soon the farm boy would become the brilliant orator and admired president who finally proclaimed freedom for all Americans. Focusing on Lincoln?s childhood and early manhood, this book explores the people and events that shaped one of America?s greatest presidents.