- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Southern Illinois University Press; 1st edition (March 1, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0809316447
- ISBN-13: 978-0809316441
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#6,121,665 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #53 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Law
- #1142 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > History
- #2467 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Reference & Collections
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Lincoln as a Lawyer: An Annotated Bibliography Hardcover – March 1, 1991
About the Author
Elizabeth W. Matthews is librarian and professor, School of Law Library at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.