Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lindt Excellence Intense Orange Dark Chocolate Bar, 3.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Flavor: Intense Orange|Size: 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)|Change
Price:$32.49+ $6.04 shipping

on February 12, 2011
I really liked this dark chocolate combination with the Fleur de Sel. If you like sweet & salty you will like this bar. It does contain 19g sugar per serving (4 squares)...so eat in moderation. I would suggest that people check their local grocery stores for it. Mine had it for $2 a bar. So I will not be buying this online.
on March 7, 2012
This is beyond good, beyond delicious, it's sinful! My husband who doesn't like coconut or white chocolate loved it. Do not buy it, please! Leave them all for me.
on November 13, 2013
I love both white chocolate and coconut so what better combination than this bar. It's creamy and delicious. I'll definitely buy it again. I keep mine in the refrigerator and the bar stays firm and fresh. I live in South Florida so many things are prone to getting soft here in the heat. My husband isn't a white chocolate fan but he loves this bar, too.
on August 9, 2010
OMG!!! This has to be the best chocolate bar that I have ever come across in my taste tests of different kinds of chocolate. The flavor is just so wonderful, its like an orgasim in your mouth lol The flavors meld so well together, with nothing over powering each other. Your taste buds will crave more and more. Buy this product and you will not be let down one bit. This chocolate melts in your mouth, it is so smooth and the chocolate is so delectable. I am a big fan of sea salt, so to have that in delicious chocolate, its just perfect.

EDIT: I have become a vegan, and it makes me sad that this contains milk. I have tried other dark chocolates with sea salt that dont contain milk but they are nothing compared to this bar. This has to have been the best that I have ever had. I will miss this bar:(
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 26, 2015
OMG! This chocolate bar is too die for. I decided to try this instead of my normal dark chocolate. The cocoa percent is less and the flavor is to die for! And then you get a little taste of the sea salt and it just gets better. Yum. Only problem that unless I hide this bar really well I will not be able to have my normal one square a day...it could all be gone before the end of the day.
review image
on March 8, 2011
If you are considering ordering a 12 pack of the Lindt Excellence Intense Orange Dark Chocolate Bars, you probably already know they are extremely tasty and very satisfying. They are my favorite decadent treat right now. I've ordered several of the 12 packs over time because my local stores in Upstate New York keep going out of stock on this item.

The 12-pack is well shipped in box that is suitable to break open for display in a retail setting and it works great for home use too. I've never had a broken candy bar in my orders from Amazon and the bars are dated almost a year in the future so they are fresh and will keep for a long time to come. I've been ordering in the fall and winter this year with no problems. If you order in the summer just keep a look out so the box doesn't sit out on a hot doorstep in the sun where the candy might get too soft.

I am very satisfied with ordering these bars from Amazon and will continue to do so in the future as long as the conditions remain the same. Highly recommended!!!
I am a huge fan of coconut. This candy bar is one of my favorite coconut treats. It is not disgustingly sweet, rather it has a delicate coconut flavor. Normally, I dislike white chocolate but with the coconut, this candy bar is amazing. The consistency and intensity of the bar is not like a mounds bar. This is an actual candy bar with no filling. The coconut flavor is melded with the chocolate. The bar is fairly large. I typically take three to four days to eat one bar - the restraint is hard, but at 240 calories a serving restraint is necessary. Flecks of this bar are great on ice cream but also in thicker, warmer beverages.
on December 6, 2011
Unfortunately, I only bought one of these from the Lindt store. It was gone before the day was over. Absolutely delicious, the chocolate and the coconut are perfectly balanced and are irresistible. I'm not really a fan of white chocolate, but this bar is the only exception. As already stated, if you love coconut, you will love this bar.
on July 12, 2015
I went to Paris a little bit ago and one thing that I really enjoyed was an orange (with rind pieces) chocolate that was on my pillow each night. Every time I taste this it reminds me of Paris and I'm on my own little private vacation for a moment. Love it. I will say that I prefer the individually wrapped bite sized version of this product for ease but those seem harder to come by but the full bars are the same awesome quality. This little bit o'chocolate takes me away makes me happy .
on March 6, 2014
Good chocolate. Arrived non-melted (and has every time I bought it, while other chocolates have arrived melted at times.)
Tasty. it's a bit sweet for dark chocolate, but Lindt, and this chocolate specifically, is one of my favorites. It lacks the sort of slight minty taste that some fine chocolates have.