Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 17, 2014
Ordered 17 for the family Easter dinner. When I opened the package, they were just thrown in the box with very little padding. Consequently, half of them were broken or crushed.
19 people found this helpful
on May 23, 2014
The presentation of the foil-wrapped bunny was cute and the hollow chocolate was smooth and tasted good. I might buy them again from a local grocery store. However, the purchase was essentially ruined by handling and transport. The bunny is protected by only its gold foil and on several this was scuffed away in sections exposing the chocolate to contamination. The problem was made worse by the bunnies having been partially melted in transit. They arrived on a 46F-75F (62F mean) day and were malformed and soft to a gentle touch as they arrived from the UPS truck. Arrival was too late for replacement by Easter, so we refrigerated them to a solid state and made do, but it's not an experience we will repeat.
3 people found this helpful
on December 11, 2016
Saw this at a Rite Aid for a much cheaper price. The size was the same and I could've saved a lot of money. Nevertheless the chocolate came in full pieces, only little cracks here and there. Check your local store if they have it (usually sold near Valentines day but they probably will have it in stock.) It's hollow in the inside which results in less chocolate, overall it's a decent chocolate.
on March 17, 2018
Love these adorable bunnies!! I bought 4 for the Easter Baskets!! They were not broken!! I've read a lot of reviews stating that they received broken bunnies 😣 I bought them at an excellent price too. Could not be more excited to gift these cuties this year!! They are a very good size considering that this chocolate is so rich!
on March 20, 2018
The chocolates were packaged well, and were not broken in shipment. The only issue is that the picture shows a bigger bow with a little bell attached (like a necklace) on the chocolate. The ones I received had a smaller ribbon/bow, and the ornamental bells were missing from the ribbon.
on May 28, 2014
Family and guests enjoyed this wonderful tasty treat on Easter Sunday. The chocolate tastes creamy, rich and full of flavor.

I had to order twice. Both orders arrived on time and the bunnies were packed excellent. Not a single one of 12 bunnies was broken. The quality of the chocolate was also without a flaw, all the bunnies were fresh, rich in color, and tasted as they were supposed to. I would order again anytime (- except maybe during the hot time of the year, were I would have to expect that the outside temperature would let the chocolate melt during transport.)
on May 24, 2014
Wonderful smooth and creamy chocolate. Hollow but still a lot of chocolate there. The ear tips are solid and a good thick base as well. The only problem, they are not well wrapped. Mine arrived in a shredded wrapper and broken into pieces scattered throughout the box with the rest of my order. I was able to retrieve and eat every piece though. Too good to waste. This is not the bitter dark kind. This is the nice sweet milk chocolate flavor. Way better than Palmers which are waxy. Also sweeter and creamier than a Hersheys bar.
on April 6, 2014
This golden thing is tiny. I have never seen one of these so when I received it it was so small to me. For the price I payed for I would say it was not worth it. I did find the cheapest price for it but it was still expensive to me because I did not know the exact size. It looks really nice but small. I measured it and it measures 4 1/2 in height (with ears) and 3 1/2 in width. For the price I never imagined it was that small. I cannot comment on the taste because I have not tried it or tried any other chocolate from the maker and it is for my daughter's easter basket. I will update on it once she and I try it on easter Sunday.
on March 11, 2018
Ordered 4 bunnies. Opened box and one was completely busted and chocolate was broken into many pieces. Would like a refund on one bunny. I think the packing material was insufficient . Box was intact . Thanks
on April 24, 2016
I ordered 2, one for each of my children. When I got ready to put them in the baskets, one was crushed and the gold foil torn inside the bubble wrap. I was unable to give them as part of the Easter gifts, but they were delicious.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.