Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 95 reviews
on April 17, 2014
Ordered 17 for the family Easter dinner. When I opened the package, they were just thrown in the box with very little padding. Consequently, half of them were broken or crushed.
on May 23, 2014
The presentation of the foil-wrapped bunny was cute and the hollow chocolate was smooth and tasted good. I might buy them again from a local grocery store. However, the purchase was essentially ruined by handling and transport. The bunny is protected by only its gold foil and on several this was scuffed away in sections exposing the chocolate to contamination. The problem was made worse by the bunnies having been partially melted in transit. They arrived on a 46F-75F (62F mean) day and were malformed and soft to a gentle touch as they arrived from the UPS truck. Arrival was too late for replacement by Easter, so we refrigerated them to a solid state and made do, but it's not an experience we will repeat.
on December 11, 2016
Saw this at a Rite Aid for a much cheaper price. The size was the same and I could've saved a lot of money. Nevertheless the chocolate came in full pieces, only little cracks here and there. Check your local store if they have it (usually sold near Valentines day but they probably will have it in stock.) It's hollow in the inside which results in less chocolate, overall it's a decent chocolate.
on May 28, 2014
Family and guests enjoyed this wonderful tasty treat on Easter Sunday. The chocolate tastes creamy, rich and full of flavor.

I had to order twice. Both orders arrived on time and the bunnies were packed excellent. Not a single one of 12 bunnies was broken. The quality of the chocolate was also without a flaw, all the bunnies were fresh, rich in color, and tasted as they were supposed to. I would order again anytime (- except maybe during the hot time of the year, were I would have to expect that the outside temperature would let the chocolate melt during transport.)
on April 6, 2014
This golden thing is tiny. I have never seen one of these so when I received it it was so small to me. For the price I payed for I would say it was not worth it. I did find the cheapest price for it but it was still expensive to me because I did not know the exact size. It looks really nice but small. I measured it and it measures 4 1/2 in height (with ears) and 3 1/2 in width. For the price I never imagined it was that small. I cannot comment on the taste because I have not tried it or tried any other chocolate from the maker and it is for my daughter's easter basket. I will update on it once she and I try it on easter Sunday.
on April 24, 2016
I ordered 2, one for each of my children. When I got ready to put them in the baskets, one was crushed and the gold foil torn inside the bubble wrap. I was unable to give them as part of the Easter gifts, but they were delicious.
on May 24, 2014
Wonderful smooth and creamy chocolate. Hollow but still a lot of chocolate there. The ear tips are solid and a good thick base as well. The only problem, they are not well wrapped. Mine arrived in a shredded wrapper and broken into pieces scattered throughout the box with the rest of my order. I was able to retrieve and eat every piece though. Too good to waste. This is not the bitter dark kind. This is the nice sweet milk chocolate flavor. Way better than Palmers which are waxy. Also sweeter and creamier than a Hersheys bar.
on May 9, 2014
I ordered 2 bunny's for easter for my 2 son's and low and behold when I opened the box (with other easter candy packed together) there was no packaging to stop the bunny's from being jostled around and both of them were crumbled pieces of chocolate all over the box. What a collostal waste of money. I still had to go buy chocolate bunnies at the store. VERY dissappointed in amazon packaging of this shipment (which is very unusual)
on September 9, 2014
These are one of my favorites at Easter time. They were in perfect condition. Shipped to Texas without a flaw and they were delicious. I bought three sizes and some chicks and loved all them. Some of the smoothest tasting chocolate ever. Love them. I ordered quite a few .. All were in perfect shape and not one was flawed. Shipped to Texas heat that is amazing.
on April 6, 2017
Looks just like the picture. Since it's a gift, I can't tell you about the taste but I'm sure being from Lindt it tastes great.