Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lindt GOLD BUNNY - Milk Chocolate 3.5 Ounce
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on April 16, 2014
I ordered 3 of these bunnies for Easter baskets I am putting together and all 3 arrived completely smashed to smithereens. These are not suitable for shipping and the amazon website now tells me they are not eligible for return.
These gold foil wrapped bunnies are perfect for Easter. I put some in the Easter Baskets, and one will be placed at each dinner plate on Easter. They are perfect for that little treat on Easter, so the adults don't have to break into the children's baskets.

Lindt is a well known name and a good choice for children. The bunnies are hollow, so less chocolate.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 40 g (40.0 g)
Amount Per Serving% Daily Values
Vitamin A 2%Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 6%Iron 3%

Recommended. prisrob 04-19-14
on April 17, 2014
Ordered 17 for the family Easter dinner. When I opened the package, they were just thrown in the box with very little padding. Consequently, half of them were broken or crushed.
on August 9, 2015
I received one of these bunnies as a gift a while back and enjoyed it so much that I bought one a few months later. For the price, I thought this bunny would be the same size (about 6 or 7 inches tall), but this is basically a half-sized version. Doing the math, the current price of $8.84 means that at 3.5 oz, this chocolate costs $2.53/oz, or $40.48 per pound. At that price, there are better chocolates available. So, it makes a great little gift, but if you're buying it for personal consumption, it's a bit spendy...
on May 9, 2014
I ordered 2 bunny's for easter for my 2 son's and low and behold when I opened the box (with other easter candy packed together) there was no packaging to stop the bunny's from being jostled around and both of them were crumbled pieces of chocolate all over the box. What a collostal waste of money. I still had to go buy chocolate bunnies at the store. VERY dissappointed in amazon packaging of this shipment (which is very unusual)
on April 14, 2014
Damaged …melted before we could enjoy it for Easter. Disappointed. Please look into this problem.
Not a happy customer. Disappointed
on March 26, 2013
Got a couple of these to add to baskets and they are great. The ribbon is a nice touch, and there are different colors between the milk chocolate and the dark chocolate versions. As always, the Lindt chocolate is one of the better tasting choices out there.

Check the size and make sure that you understand it's only a 3.5-Ounce piece, this isn't your "big giant chocolate bunny" option for your basket, and probably not something a very young child would appreciate over the option of volume.

-D
review image
on May 24, 2014
Wonderful smooth and creamy chocolate. Hollow but still a lot of chocolate there. The ear tips are solid and a good thick base as well. The only problem, they are not well wrapped. Mine arrived in a shredded wrapper and broken into pieces scattered throughout the box with the rest of my order. I was able to retrieve and eat every piece though. Too good to waste. This is not the bitter dark kind. This is the nice sweet milk chocolate flavor. Way better than Palmers which are waxy. Also sweeter and creamier than a Hersheys bar.
on April 24, 2016
I ordered 2, one for each of my children. When I got ready to put them in the baskets, one was crushed and the gold foil torn inside the bubble wrap. I was unable to give them as part of the Easter gifts, but they were delicious.
on April 6, 2014
This golden thing is tiny. I have never seen one of these so when I received it it was so small to me. For the price I payed for I would say it was not worth it. I did find the cheapest price for it but it was still expensive to me because I did not know the exact size. It looks really nice but small. I measured it and it measures 4 1/2 in height (with ears) and 3 1/2 in width. For the price I never imagined it was that small. I cannot comment on the taste because I have not tried it or tried any other chocolate from the maker and it is for my daughter's easter basket. I will update on it once she and I try it on easter Sunday.