4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Lindy Fralin Strat Vintage Hot Pickup Set Yellow
|Price:||+ $14.99 shipping|
- Wound with 42 gauge Heavy Formvar wire and has beveled magnets and cloth leads
- The bridge is as hot as possible with this wire
- The neck and middle pickups are average 50’s specs
- ALNICO V Magnet
- Neck - 6 K || Middle 6 K ||Bridge 6.6 K
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Seymour Duncan California '50s Strat Pickup Set
Lindy Fralin Blues Special Strat Pickup set - white
Fender Strat Hot Noiseless Pickups, Aged White, Set Of 3 Electric Guitar Part
Lindy Fralin Strat Blues Special Pickup Set Yellow
Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Pickup for Strat
|Sold By||Pro Audio Land||Zorro Sounds||Chicago Music Exchange||Amazon.com||Chicago Music Exchange||Quantum Networks|
A stronger pickup will make your treble strings sound better but your wound strings will get farther from the Fender twang. All of Fralin's Strat replacement pickups come with reverse wound middle pickups for hum canceling in the #2 and #4 positions.This set is wound with 42 gauge Heavy Formvar wire and has beveled magnets and cloth leads. The neck and middle pickups are average 50Õs specs, while the bridge is as hot as possible with this wire. The neck is wound to 6k, the middle to 6k, and the bridge at 6.8k.