Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Line 6 Pocket POD
Color: MultiColored|Change

Plugged it in and got cranking on some very cool sounds. I can see how this can get addictive. Wonderful way to practice and rekindle the love for playing guitar without stressing about the neighbors.
on May 31, 2017
Love this compact guitar sound effect device. Works well, dependaee and allow you to practice and jam without carrying a large amp around.
on September 2, 2011
I am writing this due to the mixed reviews that I read before buying this. This is a really powerful device. I have had a POD 2.0 for years. This is just as good and is also small, portable, and inexpensive. Most of the criticism that I read is that it is not well made and durable. It is well made, but I don't think it is designed for gigging. It is perfect for practicing or interfacing with a home studio. If this is your application, then you will be very satisfied. One other thing that I found true of this and similar devices that I own is that the quality of the headphones makes a big difference. If you use studio quality headphones it will sound great, if you use music player headphones it will just sound good. I haven't found battery life to be a problem yet, but this is a common complaint.
on August 8, 2017
Nice and compact. Has some "nice" tones for what it is. Certainly won't replace your vintage Marshalls or preCBS Fenders, that's for sure! Knobs and buttons have malfunctions so some setting require finger aerobics!
on May 22, 2017
Wonderful, convenient and great sounding effects. PERFECT for practicing with headphones on the go. I was shocked that it even came with batteries.
on February 1, 2012
I really love this little POD because it allows me to use my little amp and emulate sounds from larger, more expensive amps/effects that I'll never be able to afford (or allowed to own by wifey). You also have the ability to create your own sounds via your computer (free software from line 6) and you can also download already created sounds from online to the POD (also free).

I also like the ability for me to listen via the headphones when I play so that I don't wake the baby.

The POD that I received was used and had some issues but Amazon is always amazing with returns.
on June 1, 2017
Awesome little device! A lot of fun, many effects at your fingertips.
on August 10, 2016
Very good if you need something portable. The quality is really good for the price and size but its not something professional.
I think the idea is really use it in headphones, not in an real amplifier.
on April 15, 2014
There are a few things about this product that can be dealt with by Line6. There is very little information on how to use the device. There is a .pdf file that can be downloaded, but it is very limited in scope. There is a very large quantity of settings that serve many different sound effects; so picking witch setting is like picking one noodle out of a plate of pasta. A detailed manual would be nice.
on August 20, 2016
This sounds great for its size. The basic included style options are enough for me. Some of the more specific band sounds are too extreme.

it eats batteries so get the ac adapter.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.