Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A line full bridal petticoat crinoline wedding slip (CH106DS)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on May 26, 2008
This was a good product. I purchased it to to go along with my wedding gown. It arrived within a week of the order and it's exactly what I needed.
on February 12, 2015
While not in love with the drawstring waist, the fullness is great for my lined ballgown wedding dress to give it the extra oomph I wanted. Shipping was extremely fast and I followed the other reviews to decompress it after shipment. I feel like a princess and am tempted to order the fuller one to fill my gown out even more!
on December 10, 2012
The petticoat is as described and it is actually fluffier/fuller than the ones from David's Bridal. I also bought like 4 different other petticoats to compare (returned them) but none of them is fuller than this one. The only problem I have is that the petticoat itself is not strong enough to hold my heavy wedding dress in shape when I walk. There is no way to make the crinoline stiff enough even after I sent it to the cleaners to get it steamed (waste of money). I ended up having to walk and kick the dress at the same time to prevent from tripping because the petticoat couldn't hold the shape of my dress. It's a little awkward but it works. Advice: Make sure that your dress is not too heavy and if the petticoat do not work for you the first time, then it won't. Don't waste money taking it to the cleaners.
on November 8, 2013
So far so good! I purchased this to go under my A-Line wedding gown. As most reviews stated, this showed up literally vacuum sealed and rolled up! No wonder other ladies were complaining about it not preforming. After reading the reviews, I knew what to expect, and cleared out all items from our coat closet the moment I opened the package, to give this beauty some space to breathe. I tried it on, it fit great! perfect length! great drawstring! then I immediately took it off, hung it up and began poofing and working with the netting. Every few days I open the coat closet and fluff it more. The longer it hangs, the better the shape and poof gets. With this product you need to have patience, and order it early so it has time to return to the proper shape. Haven't tried it on with the wedding gown yet, my first fitting is in December. As long as the petticoat works with my gown, I will be one very pleased camper!
on April 25, 2015
It showed up on time that was great because we did have time to spare. It comes in a very tight ball so it's hard to get it out and lay properly. I wish the size had been more prominent on the page, thankfully it just fit my daughter.
on September 23, 2015
I think I would have preferred an elastic waistband, but this works fine. It gives my wedding dress the poofiness it needed to look the way it should. It's not scratchy to wear; seems to be pretty comfortable.
on August 15, 2010
I bought this to go under my wedding gown and it works great! It really fills out my dress and for the price it was a good deal and came pretty fast.
on January 20, 2015
Even though I ended up returning this crinoline, I really liked it. The picture used is not very accurate, the fullness doesn't actually start until around the knees. I have been sewing for 20 years now, and I can say it seems to be very well made. I would have been happy to keep it, had it worked better for my ball gown style wedding dress. I think it would work nicely for an A-line dress and give it very nice fullness.
on April 13, 2012
Very fast shipping! Great price! This petticoat got the job done for my sub ball dress. However, same as some of the other reviews, after hanging this thing up for 2 weeks in my bathroom before use (hoping the steam from the shower would help even things out) it still seemed much more bunchy at the bottom which made my dress look lumpy :( It wasn't HORRIFIC but I would have liked to have gotten a smoother finish
on January 21, 2011
This petticoat filled out my heavy wedding dress nicely and would certainly fit a waist greater than 34 inches since it's on a drawstring. Works wonderfully, especially for the price! And it's made in the USA to boot ;)