Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Line 6 StageSource L3t Channel Powered Speaker Cabinet
- Made in China
- Package height :43.434 cm
- Package length :100.33 cm
- Package width :43.434 cm
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
StageSource L3t combines multi-function design, powerful DSP and precision components to deliver the perfect blend of high-powered performance and true scalability. A compact, three-way speaker system with integrated multi-channel mixer, StageSource L3t features a tri-amped design that delivers 1,400 watts of balanced, clean and articulate audio via dual 10-inch woofers and a horn-loaded, one-inch exit titanium diaphragm compression driver. With embedded Smart Speaker technology and L6 LINK digital networking, StageSource systems deliver best-of-class performance across the widest variety of live sound applications. Features: 1,400-watt, three-way, tri-amped speaker system Smart Speaker modes for main PA, personal PA, floor monitor, instrument backline and more Multi-function, modular architecture for true scalability Multi-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, Smart Effects, acoustic guitar modeling and more Integrated multi-band feedback suppression Digital networking via L6 LINK Onboard accelerometer and pole-mount sensors for sound optimization in horizontal, vertical or pole-mount applications
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I think it takes up too much space in 'wedge mode' laying on its side on the floor in my home studio so I use it upright on the floor as it is normally pictured.
- I think the sound dispersion is a little narrower than specs indicate but within 45 degrees of the center axis the tone is very consistent.
- It never sounded right on 'electric guitar' mode with any settings I threw at it. It stays in 'reference' mode and the HD500 models amp and cabinet. For anyone else who is easily confused, this feature is not well documented and here's how it works with the HD500 over Line6 Link: mash the button on the back of the L3t to put in the speaker mode you want (ie Reference for me). Save the setting on the HD500 just like you would save any new patch. You're done. The L3t will now 'remember' which mode it should be in for that patch. It was so easy that I couldn't figure it out.
For what they are designed for , they are awesome. you dont have to tote around amps or a sound board. you just plug in a mic and a guitar and play.
Combined, two of these provide 2800 watts of sound. for a full band or a DJ gig, i would recommend a bass enclosure. For what they are designed for i trust that you could not find a better system!!
I don't have time to go into every reason why I picked Line 6 over other brands. I can tell you that quality, price, flexibility and sound are some of the most important reasons. As all Line 6 products work semlesslly together, un-like most of the FRFR PA's out there.
Go check them out. You will not be sorry.