- File Size: 2311 KB
- Print Length: 188 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Global Endeavor, LLC; 1 edition (December 23, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 23, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HHWCXAO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #177,970 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Linear Shift, Part 2 Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 188 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
In Part 2 you delve deeper into the aspects of the time travel mission. Peter's life is turning around as well. The relationship with his kids has improved and things seem to be on the up and up. The time travel mission seems to be fairly simple, little risk involved except for a mysterious envelope that Applegate gives Peter. Hmmmm....What could be in that envelope? We don't know yet! It has a side mission for Peter in it in addition to the regular mission.
Julie's story is touched on in Part 2 and you realize she has more at stake with this mission than originally believed. Her story could be developed further to really tell you what is at stake for her in this mission but for now the tid bit of information given is enough since the focus is on Peter.
Who knows what will happen to Benny and Stella after the mission? Hopefully something good can come of the evil that happened in Part 2. We will have to wait until Part 3 to see if the "shift" fixes any of Stella and Benny's woes.
The ending to Part 2 is very twisted! Mark is not who you thought he was the entire time. His character will only develop further in Part 3 I hope. Very twisted ending Paul, did not see that one coming in a million years!
Loved the book! Can't wait for Part 3!
I liked Part 2 better than Part 1. There was more meat to this one. The first part was a brief introduction to Peter and how he fits into a mission to travel to 1942. Like Peter, the reader can feel frustrated by the lack of openness by his boss about the proposed mission and it's only at the very end that we get a good picture of what is really going on.
If I have one complaint, it is that the time travel aspect of this time travel story is saved until the very end and teased until the final parts of this story, but the cliffhanger leading into Part 3 is fantastic. Instead of launching right in, however, Kohler gives the reader a lot more background and character development leading into the linear shift. At the pace he had going into the finale, Part 3 looks to be dynamite.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Would like a refund
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel