- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Linen and Towel Flour Sack Dish Towels 130 Thread Count Ring Spun Cotton Large 28"x28" 12-Pack Kitchen Dish Towels White - Kitchen Towel, Hand Towels, Tea Towels, Dish Towels, and Dish Cloths
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ring Spun Cotton,linen
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY - Flour sack dish towels are 100% premium ring spun cotton and 130 thread count. Quality absorbent kitchen dish towels feature stitched edges, and hanging loop. Look great in any kitchen, bar or farmhouse.
- ✅ MULTIPLE USES - These oversized 28 inch x 28 inch (71 cm x 71 cm) flour sack towels can be used as dish towels, kitchen towel, hand towels, shop towels, bar towels and tea towels. Fantastic to polish silver and wine glasses. Commercial and residential uses.
- ✅ LONG LASTING MATERIAL - Sturdy well made dish towels and dish cloths wash well and last a long time. Strong thick and very absorbent, these dishtowels are fast drying. Very easy to keep looking new, just machine wash normally.
- ✅ ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - 100% natural ring-spun cotton flour sack towels are a perfect replacement for paper towels. Dish towel looks great hanging on the kitchen oven, home bar or parlor as tea towels.
- ✅ 100% GUARANTEE - Linen and Towel Flour Sack Dish Towels used as hand towels, a kitchen towel, a dish towel, a kitchen towel, a shop or bar towel are guaranteed to live up to your expectations or your money back.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Kitchens are filled with numerous tools and appliances, helping us to do everything from cooking to cleaning dishes. Some of these products and their importance are more obvious than others, but one of the most overlooked aspects of a kitchen is always kitchen towels. Linen and Towel presents thick and soft cotton kitchen dish towels that are highly absorbent and ideal for drying.The thickness of these towels and high levels of water retention make them suitable for both washing the dishes and drying them. The towels are wrinkle resistant, so they will remain wrinkle-free even after several washes. While they are soft and absorbent enough to be dish towels, they are also large and durable enough to be used as multipurpose towels, making them incredibly versatile. These quality towels are really helpful and come in handy in the food industry, gourmet chefs, hotels, cafes, restaurants, for home use and many other places. Our towels look amazing anywhere in your kitchen, whether they are folded on the counter, hanging from a cabinet handle, on a kitchen towel bar, or kitchen towel rack.
Our Flour Sack Dish Towels are sure to get your job done faster and easier, providing years of use!
Linen and Towel Flour Sack Dish Towels - Unbleached White Color - 7 Pack - 100% Natural Ring Spun Cotton Kitchen Dish Towels - Oversize 33 inch x 38 inch (83.82 cm x 96.52 cm) Kitchen Towel, Hand Towels, Tea Towels - 130 thread Count Dish Towels and Dish Cloths. Flour sack dish towels are 100% premium ring spun cotton and 130 thread count. Quality absorbent kitchen dish towels feature stitched edges and hanging loop. Look great in any kitchen, bar or farmhouse. These oversized 33 inch x 38 inch flour sack towels can be used as dish towels, kitchen towel, hand towels, shop towels, bar towels and tea towels. Fantastic to polish silver and wine glasses. Commercial and residential uses. Sturdy well made dish towels and dish cloths wash well and last a long time. Strong thick and very absorbent, these dishtowels are fast drying. Very easy to keep looking new, just machine wash normally. These flour sack towels are a perfect replacement for paper towels. Dish towel looks great hanging on the kitchen oven, home bar or parlor as tea towels. Linen and Towel Flour Sack Dish Towels used as hand towels, a kitchen towel, a dish towel, a kitchen towel, a shop or bar towel are going to live up to your expectations.
Customers say these Flour Sack Dish Towels can be used best as:
Dish towels, kitchen towel, tea towels, flour sack dish towels, flour sack towels, dish towel, dish towels and dish cloths, kitchen dish towels, and hand towels.
Just a few uses...
Kitchen Cleaning and Drying
These premium quality flour sack towels have been extremely popular at home and in the food industry. They are very useful for home and gourmet chefs. They have been used to proof bread, strain sauces, make cheese, and dehydrate fruit. Obviously doing dishes is also a perfect application for these dish towels, kitchen towel, tea towels, flour sack dish towels, flour sack towels, dish towel.
Home and Commercial Bar Glassware
These dish towels, kitchen towel, tea towels, flour sack dish towels, flour sack towels, and dish towels work great in bars and kitchens to polish glassware, even the best quality glassware.
Automotive and Body Shop Rags
Just about every industrial automotive technician will tell you that great towels are a necessity for a clean shop. These towels are sustainable and can be used for cleaning, drying and polishing house hold things. This is a great alternative to paper and other disposable products. Because of high absorbent nature, it can be used as dining napkins.
Multi-Functional Kitchen Towels
- These towels are sustainable and can be used for cleaning, drying and polishing household things
- It helps you to clean off and dry messy prep and cooking areas or clean up accidental spills
- They can be placed under cutting boards to prevent slippage, also used to dry off freshly rinsed vegetables and fruits
- Flour sacks make a great product for craft projects, embroidery, needlework and other creative tasks.
- These towels are great for your home and work.
Tough and Durable Towels
- Made with 100% ring spun cotton to withstand daily wear and tear of kitchen and home uses
- These towels are woven and expertly stitched, improving their overall durability
- These towels are carefully hemmed on all four sides, so don't worry about the threads coming loose
- 100% Ring Spun Cotton
- Color: Natural
- 28 inch x 28 inch
- Comes with 12 pack
- 130 thread count
- Made for repeated daily use
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By restless native on June 5, 2017
These towels are everything I remember - tightly woven, nicely finished and they maintained their shape after an initial wash and dry cycle. They're large (and nice) enough to use as oversized napkins at a cookout. The thread count is high enough that I can see using one of these towels as a strainer liner for making greek-style yogurt or homemade ricotta instead of cheesecloth, which with even the highest grade requires multiple layers and is difficult to wash because it unravels so badly. A loop sewn into one corner makes it easy to hang on a cabinet knob or a hook to dry.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy these towels again if ever this set wears out, but that seems highly unlikely.
Everything stitched out great and they feel like good quality. Great value for my money!
By Christina Cochrane on September 12, 2018
Everything stitched out great and they feel like good quality. Great value for my money!
By M on July 20, 2018
I did notice a couple of things right out of the packaging:
- there was an odor to them - - not necessarily unpleasant, but more of a "new fabric" smell than a bad odor. One wash, and the odor is gone.
- it was a bit odd the way the towels were not quite rectangular. They were all a bit askew - - more like a rectangular diamond, than a right angled rectangle. Even stretching and tweaking them from opposite corners didn't help. After one wash, they all came out perfectly straight.
Overall, a first wash not only solved both these issues, but the towels came out softer and naturally even more beautiful.
Right out of the dryer they do not need any ironing at all. They come out soft and with the natural flour sack crinkles that make them so classically perfect.
They're super absorbent and do not leave a trace of lint on glassware or dishes.
I have ordered a second set and plan to dye that set an deep eggplant color. I will use the natural colored towels for drying dishes and use the dyed set as hand towels at the sink, and also for fruit/veggie towels so they won't show stains from berries or beets.
Update: A week later. I have dried dishes with these towels and they are everything I hoped for! Very absorbent! I also tie-dyed a few and they turned out beautiful. Great towels. Buy a package ( or two ) today!