|Item model number||AA1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AA1|
Linerxtreeme spray on Bedliner Kit 3 gallon Black with GUN
Enhance your purchase
|Unit Count||1 Count|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Item Volume||3 Gallons|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Linerxtreeme BLACK Bedliner Kit 3 Gallons of Sprayable Product and FREE Gun
- Professional Quality, Epoxy/Urethane Toughness
- 20 Years in Business, 1000's of repeat customers
- Great UV, Adhesion and Tougness
- Easy to Follow one page instructions
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Dupli-Color BSP200 Jet Black Paint Shop Finish System - 32 FL OZ, Step 2,single
Dupli-Color BAK2010 Bed Armor DIY Truck Bed Liner with Bed Armor Kit,Black
SpeedoKote SMR-870 - Universal Medium 65-80°F Urethane Grade Reducer, One Gallon
|Sold By||LinerXtreeme||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SpeedoKote LLC|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This is a 3 Gallon Kit of Sprayable bedliner that will cover up to 100 SQ FT. This kit is Black Only and includes a spray gun and 2 reducer cans that double as cups for the gun. Will do two short bed trucks or one 8 foot bed in PROFESSIONAL Quality. Jeep, Truck, Boat and ATV owners Love this product for durability and looks. This Kit is a semi - gloss finish that will outlast all others. Our professional users compete against Line-X and Rhino everyday!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Micah on September 18, 2018
1. The Can you put the bedliner in once you screw the gun on and pull the trigger if you go to let your finger off again you can't.. because your finger gets pinched between the can and the trigger. Frustrating and effects the outcome
2. You have to mix everything in a bucket then use a funnel to dump it in the refill can. Doesn't sound to complicated right? Which its not but this is a DO IT YOURSELF kit, you're going to need someone to help you with that.
3. (The most frustrating part of this) The amount of thinner I had to add to this to get it do go through the gun/shoot nicely is an absolute disappointment. For my 3gal kit I used over a HALF gal of thinner. How the 3 gal kit works you mix 1.5 gals at a time so the second 1.5 gal I mixed it was a little easier because I already knew it was going to need a TON of thinner. For the all the frustration and hassle I do not recommend this kit the whole process was such a hassle.
You waste a lot of material in the bucket and they don't give you everything you need. I shouldn't need a half gal of thinner to get the product to spray out GET YOUR MIX RATIO RIGHT LINER EXTREEME. By no means am I trying to bash this company, they need to make improvements.
My setup: 60 gal compressor, started at 75 but 100psi seem to work best.
Spray outside it goes everywhere plus the smell is extreeme, punch a big vent whole on top of the can.
I read all the reviews thought the bad ones just mixed it wrong or didn't have a big enough compressor. I should of listened. Time will tell with the durability. Has a rubbery feel when dry the other kits I used got hard. hope it holds up
Will not be a repeat customer.
By Amazon Customer on May 27, 2019
By Samantha L on May 16, 2020
One thing I'll pass on to other future users. If you double the reducer your spray pattern will look much better.
I used acetone to double the reducer, it works much better than lacquer thinner, and cleans your equipment better also.
I have also used some of the "name brand" diy spray on bed liners, while I'm not baging on others, I will say that linnerextreem Is a very good economy alternative to the other brands that are highly spoke of.
By Dreamchaser201 on October 1, 2019