- Series: Routledge Studies in Memory and Narrative
- Hardcover: 220 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (January 29, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415242339
- ISBN-13: 978-0415242332
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,166,782 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lines of Narrative: Psychosocial Perspectives (Routledge Studies in Memory and Narrative) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
'...for us, the main attractions when reading Lines of Narrative were the range of topics covered and the inclusive approach to theorizing. Albeit, this is not a book for the faint-hearted; if the reader is willing to engage on a variety of levels then it has a great deal to offer in terms of illuminating and opeing up an expansive appreciation of the 'narrative turn'. - Feminism and Psychology, Christine Horrocks and Nancy Kelly.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|