Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lingerie Bags for Laundry - Premium, Zippered, Delicates Laundry Bag Protects Clothes in the Wash - No More Snags, Knotting or Napping Caused By Washing Even in Delicate Mode. Medium - 1 Pack
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School

on January 26, 2014
I received this lingerie wash bag in the mail about a week ago. It was delivered super fast (considering our recent weather) and packaged nicely.

The wash bag performs perfectly, so far no complaints. When I received it I particularly liked the smooth feel of the mesh. I could tell it was high quality right away and would last awhile (being a sewer myself, I also took a second to check the bag's construction and it's excellent).

So I have used it three times now and I can definitely say that my delicates come out of the bag in great shape and very clean. Incidentally I use the delicate cycle with the bag and just have normal cotton clothes with it in the wash. I don't throw the bag in the dryer when I have super fine fabrics or lingerie, I just use it to wash them and I flat dry them separately.

The real bonus here is the total frustration this saves me! I wear leggings almost every day and more often than not when I wash them they are wrapped (and wrapped and wrapped) around the center post of the washing machine or sometimes in a massive knot when I go to remove my clothes.

Actually just removing that ONE PAIN from my life is what made me come back to Amazon and write this review, oh it's such a benefit and worth buying this wash bag just for that reason alone!

The other cool thing (kind of a side thing) is that after I initially bought the product I got an email from the seller making sure that I got it on time and undamaged as well as some tips on using the bag. Way to go the extra mile IX Better Home.

Good product, highly recommended.
on February 2, 2014
I have bought cheap lingerie bags in the past. I've had the zipper open up and the bag be empty coming out of the wash. I've had bags get caught and tangle on their OWN zipper, I had to rip the bag to get it unstuck. What a waste of money.
after reading the other reviews I decided to try the IX ultra fine laundry bag. I agree with the other reviews, when you feel the quality mesh material you will know this is high quality. Also it offers a cover over the zipper (when the bag is zipped closed) It stays securely closed the whole wash cycle until YOU open it again. Other than wanting a few more of this bag, it will be the last 'delicates' bag I will buy.
44 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2015
Used it a few times. It's working great so far. Thank you.

5/25/15 Update:
Zipper head came completely off zipper track.
Impossible to get it back on track. There was no barrier at end if track to prevent this which is hard to understand. Now it's garbage. Upset.
review image review image review image
on March 13, 2015
The WashGuard lingerie bags are made of a soft, high-quality mesh. I was able to try out the Medium and Large sizes for review purposes but all opinions are 100% my own. The Medium size is perfect for tossing in a few bras at once, or any type of lingerie such as pantyhose. I had put 2 bras in the smaller bag.

I was excited about the Large bag because I knew I had the perfect item to test out with it. My youngest daughter had a Frozen themed party a little while ago. She wore a new Elsa costume and it had got a bit dirty but I was afraid to wash it. We all know that if it says hand wash or dry clean only that it won’t ever be cleaned! I tossed the dress in the Large bag and them put both WashGuard bags in the washer along with regular laundry. The dress is a size 8 and fit in there perfectly! I was happy to see that the bras did not come out all tangled and that the dress wasn't ripped up.

I love that the zipper has an elastic cover so it doesn't scrape and bang around in the washer and dryer. I did not put the dress in the dryer but I did throw the bras still in the bag into the dryer and had no problems. They came out dry and tangle-free!

I recommend anyone to grab a few of these so you can save your lingerie AND money!!
review image
on April 27, 2014
I always avoided washing my bras in the washer because last time I did, it ruined the thin padding layer of my bras. The padding became all warped and had permanent dents in them that I could feel when I wore them. So I ended up washing them in the sink all the time, which just doesn't get them as clean as I'd like them but at least it didn't destroy them.

I've had this bag for a few months and it has be amazing. I've washed my bras two at a time with one bag. (My bras are A cups. I imagine if your bras are much bigger cup sizes, then you'll probably need to do one per bag.) I would clip the backs of them just so they didn't tangle with each other in the bag.(Don't know if it would actually happen but just in case) I also washed them with ALL my other clothes of a week's worth so settings being super, cold cold, and medium. I threw them in the dryer with my others clothes as well.

Results are clean undamaged bras! I'm ecstatic over it! Much less work than what I was doing before and cleaner! Don't have to wait for them to dry either.

The company also sent a helpful cleaning chart via email for the symbols on clothes. I actually looked at my bras and they all say they need to be hand wash but with the bag, I don't even need to! So I guess it's even good enough for clothes that require that much care.

I haven't used it for anything other than my bras, but it has been good results every time for them. I definitely recommend trying this bag if you are in a similar situation to what I was in.
on March 2, 2014
The lingerie bag works very well and the design is a big improvement over the customary usual zipper-in-the-top version.

I also like the fact that the mesh used is not open, so things like bra hooks can't get caught and damaged.

Finally, the seller is admirably vigilant about making sure the product works for you, and that you're aware of how best to use it.

Overall--I'm very happy with my new lingerie bag!
on May 25, 2014
This was a great little bag, but after about 4 washes, the zipper came right off the track. Both ends of the zipper were not sewed down or have a stopper (like at the bottom of a jacket) and the zipper would run right off the end. I was able to put it back on once, but couldn't get it to go back on the second time and had to throw it away. I was not impressed with the quality of the sewing on this one at all.
88 comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2014
This bag is not that big, and can only fit a few bras and perhaps 10 panties. However, as others have described, the quality is excellent and it will protect your delicates. Definitely recommend spending a little more money on this and having it last than getting the cheaper alternates. Also, you can always buy more if you have more to wash.
on February 19, 2014
I love not having to use my old large mesh lingerie bag which snagged every single bra hook firmly - even if I closed them before washing!
This bag is very very well made and looks like it will last for many many years. The seller has sent a few emails regarding how best to wash lingerie in the bag. Very helpful. I would buy this again in a minute! Wish seller offered a slightly larger bag also.
on September 22, 2015
Bought mainly because of rave reviews and that 100% guaranteed. Worked great several times but by 3d 4th time noticed socks all loose in washer and realized bag coming unzipped. Pretty surprised since even has zipper guard. Tried cole times more and then it not only opened but when I went to put delicates back in, found that zipper had broken! Trouble logging back into Amazon or finding email to make contact w manufacturer. Days later I finally got back in. Will request refund/replace. Oh, did try restoring zipper but it's not working either. Meanwhile using the ikea bags I've used for over 2 yrs. I will redo my rating if replacement gives no trouble, in case just a one-off fluke with this one.
review image