- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2002 edition (September 6, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1403999406
- ISBN-13: 978-1403999405
- ASIN: 0333997581
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,775,069 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Linguistic Battles in Trademark Disputes 2002nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
ROGER SHUY is Distinguished Research Professor of Linguistics Emeritus, at Georgetown University. He created the sociolinguistics programme at Georgetown, heading it for thirty years. After working in the applications of linguistics to literacy, medical communication and classroom language, he turned to the legal arena where he has consulted with attorneys, testified at trial fifty times, consulted with the US Department of Justice and has trained personnel in several federal agencies.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?