- Series: English Language
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (March 14, 1973)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0582550130
- ISBN-13: 978-0582550131
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.6 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,556,016 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Linguistic Guide to English Poetry (English Language)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Professor Leech has given us the first full-length textbook suitable for teaching the 'new stylistics' to undergraduates."Language and Style
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|