LINHART Teeth Whitener Gel with Hydrogen Peroxide, Tooth Whitener for Sensitive and Normal Teeth - No Sensitivity, Effective, Whitens Teeth with 50% More Strength
|Price:||($14.12 / Ounce) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- NEW, EVEN MORE, EFFECTIVE FORMULA – The LINHART Teeth Whitener Gel is a new, more effective formula developed for optimum teeth whitening. It removes stains and effectively whitens teeth delivering top-grade results with convenience from your home.
- 50% MORE WHITENING STRENGTH – Now with 50% more whitening strength and enhanced stability, this tooth whitening gel is quick and easy to use. Made in the USA, by dentists, for you, for incredible whitening results, and a confident white smile.
- SENSITIVE FREE GEL – Our sensitive teeth whitening gel contains the same active ingredient as the Linhart Dentistry’s in-office laser whitening. It won’t cause any sensitivity or pain, and you get professional-like results at home.
- NON-ABRASIVE, GENTLE, AND SAFE – Unlike other teeth whitening products, our Hydrogen Peroxide teeth whitening gel actually whitens teeth without damaging the enamel. This tooth whitener whitens the enamel, rather than abrading it like charcoal and other “whitening” formulas.
- PERFECT SUPPLEMENT FOR YOUR TOOTHPASTE – The LINHART Tooth Whitener Gel is great to whiten and brighten teeth on a daily basis. It’s the perfect supplement to use on top of your everyday toothpaste, so you can whiten your teeth while you brush.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
By Dentists, For You!
The LINHART smile care range is the brainchild of two of New York City’s most preeminent dentists:
Drs. Jan and Zachary Linhart of Linhart Dentistry
The father-son duo spent 10 years formulating the line, pouring their combined 40 years of dental knowledge into the project. They created the road-map that will get you to a brighter, fresher smile faster and safer than you ever thought possible.
Don't be fooled by imitators!
We are real dentists, with thousands of real patients, located next to the iconic Grand Central Terminal in NYC. LINHART products were developed in our office, to be the best. No tricks, no paid professionals. The REAL DEAL!
- Place a bead of Whitening Gel on your regular toothpaste
- Brush normally for 2 minutes
- Repeat twice daily for desired whitening
- NOTE: Linhart Tooth Whitening Gel is temperature sensitive, and can liquify in cold temperatures
- If your gel is expelled as a liquid, please place in a warm area and it will return to its gel form
Only the best!
Unlike other whitening products, our gel whitens enamel without abrasives that can cause permanent damage!
WHITEN WHILE YOU BRUSH
Simply place a pea size amount of our gel on top of your toothpaste and brush as normal. Twice a day, every day!
Our Whitening Gel contains the same whitening ingredient as Linhart Dentistry's in office laser whitening, for a sensitivity free, white smile!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.5 x 1.5 x 1.2 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Date First Available : July 23, 2014
- ASIN : B07Q12KPZ1
Best Sellers Rank:
#86,777 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #761 in Toothpaste
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I agree with everyone who complains about the formulation (is it an evil trick to make us waste some of it?) They could do a lot better. For what this product costs, they can certainly afford to.
I've only used it for about a week so cannot comment on whitening abilities. So far I haven't seen any difference.
However, as others have mentioned, packaging is terrible. The product is not a gel, it’s the consistency of water. The liquid spills out of the tube making it very difficult to “place a bead of gel on the toothbrush” as the directions state
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.