- File Size: 675 KB
- Print Length: 49 pages
- Publication Date: September 8, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005PI3XUQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,171,230 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
LinkedIn For The Clueless Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Like me, you may find yourself laughing aloud as she demystifies social media in general, while deflating those who rely on jargon to appear knowledgeable and sophisticated. I have heard Victoria speak many times, and this book captures the essence of her engaging, no-pretense, pragmatic approach.
If you run a business, sell to businesses, or care about your own career success, LinkedIn should be an essential part of your professional planning.
LinkedIn For The Clueless is the indispensable text for anyone who wants to use LinkedIn to grow their business, and to increase their career success. Read it today!
The author tackles key aspects of the site that show it's relevance to all professionals whether one is looking to grow their business or career to grow the network. Starting with a broad overview of social media, the book explains how LinkedIn differs from the rest and stands out from the pack.
Throughout the book there are several tips and tricks on how to make the most of LinkedIn whether one is looking for a job, recruiting, marketing or growing the personal or corporate brands, or looking to increase sales and business leads. The chapters are arranged in a logical order which enables one to build knowledge from one chapter to the next. The practical examples and scenarios in the book makes it easy to apply the knowledge gained.
If you are would like to increase your knowledge on LinkedIn, LinkedIn for the Clueless is a book I strongly recommend.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Accounting
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Accounting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Advertising