Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LinkedIn
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on April 11, 2012
after that, photos wont load in updates or activity and you cant access your profile...just continuously says "uploading " It would get 1 star except that it works fine on my Android smartphone.
11 comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2012
app loads fine on my kindle fire. I just didnt find it very useful. I don't think you can update anything in your profile (like job experience) . Imo that is missing a huge piece of functionality. another good example of a business just needed "an app " and missed the boat on making a USEFUL app
11 comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 4, 2012
Linkedin works on my Kindle Fire, but it has a very clunky interface compared to the website. It is difficult to navigate, and my Amazon reading list and Box features aren't accessible with the app, either.
on April 17, 2013
For some reason I cannot resize text properly on my Kindle Fire version of LinkedIn. That's a shame because I use the app contstantly, both to connect with colleages as well as read articles and posts. The Kindle Fire does not have the high-res screen of the HD version so reading the tiny type is difficult, despite my having sharp eyesight. Hopefully this is something they can fix in future releases.
on March 20, 2012
As much as I want a LinkedIn app, I DO NOT want to give it blanket permission to raid my personal information off my phone. how dumb do we look?
on March 5, 2013
This app functions well on my kindle. I haven't noticed any bugs or issues. It is nice to have this app on my kindle for easily viewing connections.
on April 3, 2012
I understand that the kindle fire is an entertainment device but such a great social site like linkedin should have an app that works on this thing. what crap.
on July 23, 2011
I thought this was going to be a cool app, but there was one major hitch. When I ran the app it deleted my calendar data. All of it. Gone.

So, now this app is gone and will never be reinstalled.
on February 12, 2016
Logging in clocked for a long time. I thought the app crashed. Finally it loaded.......Updating skills on my profile is not working......also notification flags won't go away unless I click back and forth a lot. Not great experience on kindle fire 7 inch :(..... Please tell me what I may be doing wrong? I will probably remove the app since it is so laggy unless an update comes through.
on December 16, 2012
just downloaded the app signed in and was somehow automically sent to the "update status" page with absolutely no way of getting off the page without adding a status. Basically forced to write a stupid status so I could get out of the page. now all my contacts see that.
stupid app not User intuitive and obviously lacks sufficient beta testing.