Linksys Velop Tri-band Whole Home WiFi Mesh System Router Replacement for Home Network, Compatible with Alexa (Certified Refurbished) (2 Pack, Version 2)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Powerful Tri-Band Wi-Fi System distribute 100% Internet speed to the edge of your home Wi-Fi network without signal degradation if one is moved farther away
- Mesh Wi-Fi solution built to connect with each other in a single network configuration. If a Node loses connection, the remaining units will automatically re-establish Internet connection
- Sleek, ultra-compact modular system with antenna at top for better coverage and designed to keep excess wires out of sight. Has an 88% smaller footprint than the competition
- Powerful Wi-Fi range up to 4,000 square feet. Required for set-up: (1) Internet connection with Modem. (2) Mobile device with Android 4.4 or iOS 8 and higher, Bluetooth preferred.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Linksys Velop is the is the Tri-Band Wi-Fi system that works in perfect harmony to create a high-range mesh network . Unlike traditional routers with range extenders, Velop's Tri-Band Wi-Fi system is connection points that provide 100% Internet speed throughout your home. By utilizing wireless mesh networking for whole home Wi-Fi, Velop delivers the freedom of reliable, secure, seamless connectivity throughout your home and outside. Each Node increases Wi-Fi range 2,000 sq. ft. with this 3-pack delivering Wi-Fi up to 6,000 square feet – and you can continue to add more Nodes to grow your mesh network. It features simple app-based setup using the Linksys App, which also keeps you informed of your network status and solves any Wi-Fi interruptions.
Showing 1-8 of 10 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've purchased a number of manufacturer refurbished products and never experienced any difficulty, so don't let that deter you from this one. Just a great opportunity to save a few bucks!
Update, as promised. System went offline after a bit over a week of very solid performance. Spent over two hours with Tech Support trying to isolate problem. Very professional and responsive tech support, but when we get down to reconfiguring node ports, signal modulation, and where what should be securing power supply, everything went "over my head". I'm a plug it in, set it up, and it best work kind of guy! It's going back to Linksys. Unfortunate, because the system was easy to install the first time, and I truly don't believe the "refurbished" status mattered. I just choose not to be subject to a possible hours maintenance detail on a regular basis.for ANY electronic device.
BUY THIS PRODUCT, i know it is expensive, but it is so worth it!! seamless changing of nodes, I have wifi on a half acre of property inside and out of a 3000 sq ft single story home and a metal shed.And not just wifi blazing fast wifi
I got this refurbished for 249.99$ and the price of the new Velop 2-Pack is 299.99$, it is not a great difference and if you consider the warranty you'll be paying more for the refurbished than the new product. I didn't have any issues with the product but my concern was only in the price.
My issue was with the pricing vs. warranty. A new product comes with 3 years of warranty.
A refurbished product has only 90 days of warranty. At current pricing, the refurb is $100 less on Amazon.
If you consider that a year of additional warranty will cost $40/year, you are actually paying more for the refurb than a new product.
The math does not add up.
I ended up returning the refurb to Amazon and bought a new one directly from the vendor, getting an additional discount because of all the hassle.
The new product with the much better warranty thus cost me $5 more than the refurb.
Again - no issues with the product. Just my brief interaction with the product is telling me it is an excellent product.
I cannot wait to receive it and set it up!