Linlinzz 8X3mm Round Cylinder Magnets Deep Diy Personalized Multi-Use For Fridge Door Whiteboard Magnetic Map Magnetic Screen Door Bulletin Boards Ref
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.02. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Give a practical little gift: magnet isolating parts.
- The Magnet Can also be Used to Extend Protected lithium Batteries with Recessed Contact Points
- Easily Removable Round Cylinder Magnets:No Marks or Stains While Removing From Your Board,Fridge Or Washing Machine Etc
- Say Goodbye to scratches and clutter as they are past and hello to your new tableTops Robust, long-lasting, stainless steel, corrosion resistant Magnets made from Brushed Nickle silver satin material.
- Disc magnet shape, machined silver steel finish. durable lasting shine, perfect for refrigerator magnets, office magnets, whiteboard magnet, & dry erase board magnet. One magnet can hold up to 20papers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Linlinzz 35pcs Brushed Nickel Magnetic Push Pins, Bonus Magnet - Fridge Magnets, Office Magnets, Dry Erase Board Magnets, Refrigerator Magnets, Whiteboard, Map, Magnetic Pins, Pawn Style
Top customer reviews
I'm using them to hold photos onto a panel of distressed wood. Used a nail slightly larger than a finishing nail behind it and it holds wonderfully which I think is pretty impressive.
Also, took the whole stack of them and stuck them on the fridge sticking straight out 35 pieces tall and it was surprisingly sturdy.