|Item Weight||75 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.6 x 36 x 29 inches|
|Item model number||901NAT-AB-KD-U|
|Assembled Height||1 inches|
|Assembled Width||1 inches|
|Assembled Length||1 inches|
|Assembled Diameter||36 inches|
Linon Space Saver Set Table
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Natural finish
- Stores all four chairs inside of the table base for hidden storage
- Casters for easy mobility
- Increases from 8"x36" to 36"x60"
- Leafs easily stay upright when supported by the gate leg that pulls out from under the table
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The table seems nice. I haven't actually used it yet. Looks like it will be very helpful for my very small house! Like the other reviewer said (who posted after I purchased the item) the chairs are very uncomfortable. I have not noticed any unevenness of the table, but then again my whole house is very uneven! My biggest complaint is the assembly. Make sure you have lots of time and space as well as a power screwdriver! You have to put something like 50 little tiny screws in the table top for the hinges. Also the instructions aren't that great! I don't think the people that wrote the instructions had ever actually put one of these tables together. At one point you are supposed to turn the table upside down. I did not because it was obvious the piece they had you put on right before would fall off and make more work for you. Also in the first step it would be a good idea to go ahead and put the casters on. It is hard to put together until these are on because it is very uneven. I was also missing 4 parts that I didn't want to wait for so I put it together without the parts. I don't think those parts will effect the sturdiness of the table. I will post more if I find out anything from the actual use of the product. I wanted people to know about the assembly and the uncomfortablness of the chairs now.
The chairs collapse very easily. They have collapsed on my kids numerous times! This usually results in a child on the floor with the chair on top. I changed my rating from 4 stars to one star because of this safety issue. It was originally 4 stars because of the difficulty of assembly.
After 2 MONTHS of back and forth, shipping the table back to the manufacturer, they basically punted and said they had nothing in stock to replace it.
I am still waiting for my refund from the vendor (kohls.com), and I suggest you avoid them, too -- they have been a real pain to work with.
Once assembled, it was a good addition, but the chairs are a little uncomfortable. We won't be buying anything by Linon again. We also have serious doubts about Fedex ground.
To fit in a 1950's size kitchen. Fit just about enough for like a breakfast table size, then a full size enough for 6 people (if add 2 more chairs). Used just for eating and short time reading.
1. Definitely the fold away and expanded dinning set. Very convenient.
2. Heavy, non-hollow table. Not birch veneer, particle board like IKEA furniture. The chairs you see has about 1 mm wood pressed together to get the curve shape the back rest, while the rest are wood pieces.
3. Has 2 wheels, but still heavy.
4. Secure hinges for the table legs. Not to lock the legs, but still good enough.
5. Made in Vietnam, maybe better than Made in China. But I got mine from Kmart.
6. Kmart gave me $30 back. (Please read Con #1).
1. Your pieces could get scratched or damage the way they packaged each pieces. Single packaging for each pieces isn't enough gosh darn it! Mine got a scratch on the table, and a chair got pressed marks on the wood. Kmart gave me $30 back.
2. Only 2 wheels. It's heavy to move to the corner.
3. Didn't say the weight limit someone could sit on each chair.
4. Might not be good for rowdy kids!
5. The one piece that may break is that thin bottom piece! If you accidentally rest your legs inside, hit the bottom piece, it might break. That's also why no rowdy kids-friendly!
6. Yes, it could get confusing when putting the pieces together. You'll have to really take your time before trying to finish it. You must not rush into it. If you're an impatient person, does not like to problem solve, you should have someone do this because there are no extra parts.
1. Measure before you make the purchase.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was originally attracted to this dining set for its space-saving design, which I still love. I've owned it for over a year now and am sad to say that the quality of the product... Read morePublished on April 21, 2013 by Susan S. Oakes
Poor quality - the table top was rough sawed and not finished. I asked for replacement leaves and was sent the wrong color. Read morePublished on February 27, 2013 by Deborah Charron
Came in two heavy boxes, and took a bit of time, but all pieces went together. Not the most comfortable seats, but serves a compact purpose and looks inviting.Published on February 4, 2013 by David R Chin
I actually bought this table 8 years ago. It was destroyed in Irene and decided to buy it again. Well it was in more pieces then the first time. Read morePublished on October 24, 2012 by Danielle
the table was easy to assemble a lot of screws, took about
an hour without a power screwdriver . Read more